Valued Contributor
So nice to see Pat Dementri with Susan, they compliment each other, Pat lets Susan explain her product and Susan does a really nice job, then Pat adds other remarks that help present the item. This is a great team and I enjoyed the show. Susan knows her product!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Susan knows her products and she knows what the selling points are and she knows what her customers want. Pat knows Susan, they have been doing shows together for over 20 years. Pat isn't trying to be cute or entertaining; she knows what her role is. So, it's no surprise that they make a great team.

Super Contributor
On 10/30/2014 chrystaltree said:

Susan knows her products and she knows what the selling points are and she knows what her customers want. Pat knows Susan, they have been doing shows together for over 20 years. Pat isn't trying to be cute or entertaining; she knows what her role is. So, it's no surprise that they make a great team.

ITA........{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor
Yes, I agree, others on this forum do not feel as we do, hence, lots of comments about Susan.
Respected Contributor

Yes, there really are lots here who don't care for SG's sales technique. If you are a customer of hers and think she is good at explaining her items, that's all that matters. Personally, I don't think she gets around to the information I would need to purchase, but with that said, I haven't seen anything of interest lately so I guess I'm no longer a regular customer.

Super Contributor

Susan is one of the few vendors I even bother watching. Like her stuff and her shows.

Valued Contributor

I caught part of her show this morning. It was very enjoyable. I ordered a pair of blk leggings. I never had a pair of SG's leggings, so I am giving them a try!

I miss the fashion shows!

Contributor
Yes love watching her shows and her clothing,such good quality.
Esteemed Contributor
I agree! Pat and Susan are both two of my favorite people to watch on QVC. More than most of the other hosts and vendors, I think they're the type of people I'd choose to be friends with.. I wish they did more shows together.
Honored Contributor

Susan is the best.