Super Contributor

I couldn't believe my order which was placed during the second hour of Monday show arrived at my door today Wednesday afternoon. That's less than 50 hours. There are times it has taken a week or longer. I'm thrilled to be able to wear all these wonderful pieces during the weekend.

Respected Contributor
Q has improved their shipping time, but from the other problems I've read, they need to be careful to pull the right item. I got mine in 5 days instead of 8-10.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow lucky ... less than 3 days is impressive. I'm way out here in Seattle and 6 days later still no packages to me. I actually wasn't expecting until Friday ... but was hoping it would surprise me and get here quicker.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

My order was placed before the show on Monday morning. It arrived by regular UPS delivery to NJ on Wednesday afternoon. Impressive!

Super Contributor

I don't think this is a new normal. Christmas is less than two months away and they are getting ready. So some of us hit it lucky.