Super Contributor

I've looked at the programming schedule for the next several weeks, and there are no LOGO shows scheduled, nor has Lori been on lately except with brief appearances here and there. Is QVC pulling back on LOGO? I hope not. Her clothing really works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

LOGO (& Lori!) have been on a ton lately! She's had tsv's almost every month.

Valued Contributor

They are really cutting back on the fashion shows until January. SG, doesn't have many shows either, and she's on the most out of any designer on QVC.

LOGO is too popular to be pulled back (imo),

Trusted Contributor

I agree that the scheduling most likely reflects holiday programming. More shows featuring holiday decor, holiday party food, holiday gifts -- and less emphasis for the next few weeks on fashion, everyday kitchen items, and other non-holiday merchandise. It'll all be back in January.

Valued Contributor

I absolutely hate the programming this time of year. I guess it works, but the junk they sell this time of year, don't know who would want to receive. The only good thing about the programming, I am not glued to the tv, so can get my wrapping, decorating, baking etc. done.

Frequent Contributor
Ditto Susan Graver. Today's show was the last until after Christmas. The programming wasteland has begun.
Super Contributor
On 10/29/2014 de1rdre said: Ditto Susan Graver. Today's show was the last until after Christmas. The programming wasteland has begun.

SG is still on Thursday mornings at 9:00 am - at least through the month of November.

Her Sunday show isn't on until end of December.

Respected Contributor

This time of year, they tend to focus on items for decorating & holiday gift-giving such as electronics, food, toys, etc.

Trusted Contributor

And FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 10/29/2014 turtle52 said:

And FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Well, it is getting to be that time of year when we have more dark hours than sunlight hours.