Honored Contributor

I love the models. How many of them can you name?

Angela, Kate, Monica, Suzanne, Carrie (Kerry?), Katya, Brenda, Joan, Anna, Ann, Jackie, Michelle, Deanna, Maria (brunette), Maria (blonde) . . . can you add any? I know more faces, but don't remember all the names.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Re: I love the models. How many of them can you name?

Don't forget Corinne...........

Honored Contributor

I met Suzanne at a Beauty Bash. She is adorable and very sweet. Chantal is one of my favorites and models clothes beautifully.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Joy!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Yep to Chantal and Corinne. Who knows the name of the AA model who does Isaac's shows, has frizzy hair, and is 5'10"? She's so cute, but can't think of her name. Also the pretty young blonde model who looks like Scarlett Johanssen, usually does makeup shows. Also, there's Joy, also does the makeup shows and Wen.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Ford1224 said:

Yep to Chantal and Corinne. Who knows the name of the AA model who does Isaac's shows, has frizzy hair, and is 5'10"? She's so cute, but can't think of her name. Also the pretty young blonde model who looks like Scarlett Johanssen, usually does makeup shows. Also, there's Joy, also does the makeup shows and Wen.

Michelle--she's darling too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 tends2dogs said:

Joy!

Yep.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

There are two Ann's, one redhead and the other a tall willowy brunette with amazing cheekbones!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

There are two Ann's, one redhead and the other a tall willowy brunette with amazing cheekbones!!!

I know the one with the cheekbones also models bathing suits when they have them. I'm trying to picture a redheaded Ann.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 winamac1 said:
On 10/28/2014 Ford1224 said:

Michelle--she's darling too.

I know Michelle, but the other one too, very slim and has a beautiful smile.

Formerly Ford1224