Esteemed Contributor

I got home late and watched the show on DVR and yes, placed one more order. The dress got me in the end. Had to have it.

So with the exception of two quick appearances in mid-November Nov.3rd, FEW, 6am and Nov. 17th, FEW 6am) and the odd last minute piece of new jewelry, we're done until the end of January. I imagine LDO and Jac are planning a nice vacation after this very busy season. I'm looking forward to catching my breath, taking stock of what I bought and probably placing one more order for a few pieces I dithered on (the lace print top, another color of the mosaic top, the WK pants in navy...you get the idea).

It's been an amazing fall. I've completely enjoyed hanging out here with my Linea sisters. I'm going to miss the "OMG ___ is available to order" posts, but can't wait for the excited reviewed for ponchos, furs, and swing sweaters. Which I'm betting we'll see early next week!

Be on the lookout for the new reversible cross and shrimp earring and post when you see them! Also the reorder jet beads. Enjoy your new clothes, hose, jewelry, scarves and shawls! I know I will.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor
Garden, you must have a fabulous wardrobe of Linea. I always look for your reviews to read. At 5'3", I must pick and choose from the line. My latest favorites are the WK cardigans and tanks. I purchased 4 sets and find Louis's soft suiting offerings work best for my casual lifestyle. I appreciate that Louis listened to some us who requested more casual clothing, and voila, they are now in the line, casual with panache and suitable for a town and country lifestyle. Keep the reviews coming...with Louis's blog and commentary with substance from you and others, I can make some smart purchases without the hassle of spending precious time only to be disappointed. The Dell'Olios are gems and so are you!
Regular Contributor
Sorry...double post.
Esteemed Contributor

I think we see the roll out of Linea Leisure in January? Someone might have better info.

Super casual wear with a Linea twist!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

I'm just praying that the UPS man doesn't ring the doorbell when my haul arrives. My husband will have a heart attack. I was going to order 2 items and ended up with 7. My credit card needs a rest!

Esteemed Contributor

New Jewelry:

Jewel cuff bracelet (view here on Jac, 4 minutes in--also was on Kate in black but can't remember the product)

She's also wearing the new double-sided cross.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

What a beautiful collection for fall-winter! I still need to place one more order for hosiery, jewelry, a wrap and scarves for gifts, plus at least one scarf to go with my swing coat. Enjoy your personal collections, share your "look book" combos here, and don't forget to post reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

After vacillating back and forth ... forth and back ... I ended up on the side of prudence. I decided to not order any more sweaters and tops this visit, as I had done so last month. I also reneged on the poncho ... that'll have to wait (if I decide to get it at all).

However, as I have no willpower when it comes to leather/suede jackets, I ordered two colors (stone and olive), along with the coordinating gabardine pants ... and something truly unintended ... until I saw it on the models ... the reversible coat in stone.

Respected Contributor
It was a great season! Don't you all agree having matching tights makes an impact? Wow that stone sweater, skirt and suede jacket...wow! I think the tonal look with the tights was just beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/28/2014 SoX said:

After vacillating back and forth ... forth and back ... I ended up on the side of prudence. I decided to not order any more sweaters and tops this visit, as I had done so last month. I also reneged on the poncho ... that'll have to wait (if I decide to get it at all).

However, as I have no willpower when it comes to leather/suede jackets, I ordered two colors (stone and olive), along with the coordinating gabardine pants ... and something truly unintended ... until I saw it on the models ... the reversible coat in stone.

Some pieces are just too special (and rare) to pass up. There will always be more sweaters, but a coat is a Linea Unicorn!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat