Contributor

Mika has been wearing the most beautiful cashmere sweaters every morning in gorgeous colors. I have looked all over online and can't find anything. Last year, someone on this forum tweeted her about a navy blue sweater she wore and Mika answered she got it at J. McLaughlin in NYC. I looked on their website, but no luck there. The sweaters are tunic length with a V neck. With her blond hair and those beautiful sweaters, she looks stunning to me. Sure would like to own one myself. Isaac has a beautiful cashmere sweater, but I don't like the neckline. I don't remember what he called the neckline, but it's rounded and sorta low. At my age, I don't wear that neckline.

Honored Contributor

That pink sweater looks great on her, doesn't it?

I think this is the store where she shops and the manager suggests items for her to wear on-air. She often wears items that are several years old - she's pretty frugal that way!

You can always call and find the correct store - I didn't save my contact. I remember it was a suburb of NYC. They will ship to you directly from a store too...when I got my maroon and grey v neck ruffled sweaters, the manager shipped it from her store - at no extra charge.

Bronxville
75 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
914-779-4613

Contributor

Yes Terrier3--I first noticed the sweaters when she wore the pink one--so pretty!! She wore pastels every morning for a week, then wore more winter colors this week. She looked gorgeous.

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 Ja-Da said:

Yes Terrier3--I first noticed the sweaters when she wore the pink one--so pretty!! She wore pastels every morning for a week, then wore more winter colors this week. She looked gorgeous.

Good luck! I'm sure the manager can direct you. When I spoke with the manager who works with Mika a few years ago, she didn't make it sound that Mika EXCLUSIVELY wears J McLaughlin...I don't recall seeing a credit for the store on the show.

You can always tweet Mika too...she is "addicted" to her phone.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch, but Nordies has this one-by Autumn Cashmere.

Honored Contributor

Dillards- Antonio Melani, in 3 colors

Contributor

Terrier3--I would tweet Mika, but I'm having bunches of trouble with my tweet account. Suddenly, I am not recognized and emails they send to change my password never get to me. Wish I could talk to a human!! Thanks for your help--I'm gonna make that call to the phone # you proivided.

Honored Contributor

Terrier3--I would tweet Mika, but I'm having bunches of trouble with my tweet account. Suddenly, I am not recognized and emails they send to change my password never get to me. Wish I could talk to a human!! Thanks for your help--I'm gonna make that call to the phone # you proivided.

I just tweeted her...will let you know when she replies...

Contributor

terrier3--how sweet--thank you sooo much--did you get that navy blue ruffle sweater she wore last year--it was so pretty!

Honored Contributor

terrier3--how sweet--thank you sooo much--did you get that navy blue ruffle sweater she wore last year--it was so pretty!

I have the maroon and the blue versions. They were from at least 3 years ago - but she wears older items a lot.