Honored Contributor

Another Blah Humbug weekend!

This is the blouse that caused such a frenzy this summer, although I'm not sure why they're showing cotton lawn gauze when they're pushing winter.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Cotton Gauze Blouse with Beading Detail

There is a new D & Co. tunic-

Denim & Co. Active Velour Hoodie V-neck Tunic

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/25

Good morning! What's new with you? : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Ugh- woke up to impetigo, so now my weekend is filled with bleach! I have grading and reading to do too. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I just saw this coat. I wish the sleeves were also plaid though, and it's a bit boxy.

Festive plaid car coat

Honored Contributor

Why impetigo and why bleach?

I will be getting my gradebook in order, too. I don't grade that much... I try to set up lessons so they are "smaller" and use formative assessments. Not always, but lots.

BTW... thank you for the "Smart" website... I found just what I needed on there for a particular math lesson!

Honored Contributor

nice coat, lola! I like the velveteen collar, but agree with you about the sleeves. It comes in petite (that is a YAY). Wish the sleeves were a knit... but I don't know how well that would go with the velveteen collar?

Honored Contributor

Morning ladies long long rough week.

Shiva for mom is tontie and tomorrow, my brother has "commanded" that is when it shall be and of course its here. So the other day I was cleaning the top of my ceiling fans lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

hi, oxoxo, what a week for you (I mean about your mom)... the ceiling fans... YIKES!

Honored Contributor

Morning, OXOX.

I was hoping you'd check in. I've been thinking about you this week.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Loves,

Impetigo comes from staph (usually in the nose) and anytime there is a break in the skin the staph can enter. I just got over a cold sore on the left side. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Staph is highly contagious, and it forms blisters that look like poison ivy. I will be doing a bleach solution on the makeup brushes, towels, pillowcases, etc. Joy!