Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV, the one with chiffon in the back with the buttons. The fabric is very thin and since it was a Christmas gift, it is going back. My husband did not like the quality of the fabric. I read so many positive reviews and I am so disappointed.

Honored Contributor
Her clothing looks on the cheap side to me. I have never bought any of it. Sorry for your disappointment.
Respected Contributor

That's the way this top appeared to me on the presentations. I thought it was very unflattering, but obviously many women disagree. I have some pieces from this line, and I'm not thrilled at the fabric quality or the way the tops launder, but it gives me a different look with my layering. I only purchase straight hems, and since there are so few in this line I don't purchase much.

Super Contributor

I love mine. I don't think it looks "cheap" at all. It's one of the most flattering tops I own. So sorry it didn't work out for you, OP.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor

I don't think it's thin at all. I got the black and the frost.

Keep in mind ... LOGO is designed for layering and you need finer gauge knit fabrics for layering. Otherwise - it's too bulky.

Plenty of other places sell similar designs in a heavier fabric.

Not applicable
I think they cut the fabric cost/qual on the tsv's . I purchased and returned two of these for the same reason.... One snagged on virtually nothing....... And the back did not lay right. In order to make money you have to do something...... All every tsv's rayon span top get the same thin comments. I hate the wrinkles on all her rayon/span... But Wrinkle Release helps bunches and her style and palette is amazing. Her leggings are unbeatable. I get sooooo many compliments. Will just shy away from the tsv's . Also have learned to under layer with denim and co or other less pricy options and use her line for jackets and vests which need less laundering.
Valued Contributor

Op, I am so sorry you are not happy with the purchase. I ordered four of the TSV's, The first two I ordered in September from the Insider and only paid $42 (printed price), the y wouldn't honor the price on TSV day, so I paid $44 for the other two. I would have paid more because I love them. I have been living in them.

I am surprised at the complaints on laundering/wrinkling/piling...I machine wash/lay flat to dry, and no problems. The rayon/span is so comfortable. I am wearing the abyss blue today with a short blk jacket, and I love the look.

These are my favorite tops in my closet. I was thinking about getting it in blk, but I think that might be overkill{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Super Contributor

mtnbikegirl, I say go for the black {#emotions_dlg.w00t}. I have one in every color in several LOGO designs - when it works, it works.

Valued Contributor

okiebug, I know what you mean!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Perfect length, perfect fit all over...perfect colors, perfect fabric..How often does that happen, right?

I love LOGO!!

Frequent Contributor

QVCPhobe, mine was one of the negative reviews for the LOGO TSV. I have a closetful of Lori's tops and a few cardigans. I have returned only 3 of her items in the past (and 1 of those was a shipping error).

I had a feeling I might be disappointed for the same reason momcat mentioned; when they showed Brenda wearing the top but she didn't turn around to show the back. I think the chiffon was executed poorly and the front bottom could have been executed better.

More disappointing was the color of the fabric itself. There were streaks where it look like the color didn't take at all. I wouldn't think of this as a big deal for one top but I just received the cardigan with chiffon (A239724) and while the black is just beautiful, the maple seems to have some striations in color as well. I'm hanging it now to see if it's a trick of the eye from the wrinkles because I really don't want to return it.