Valued Contributor

Anyone familiar with the IMAN TS fit on the other channel?

I think I want to try these pants. They seem to be highly rated in other styles and I am so grateful they are offering talls. Do they run true-to-size? I am a size 12. Trying to figure out if I should order a M Tall or a L Tall. Would appreciate advice from somebody that is familiar with this brand.

Contributor

Re: Anyone familiar with the IMAN TS fit on the other channel?

I have several pair of Iman's slim pants. My usual size in pants is 12 and I wear a L in Iman's pants and the fit is perfect. Her pants are very nice and comfortable. HTH!!

Honored Contributor

I would look at the garment measurements. A large on HSN is a 12/14. I haven't seen a presentation of these but the last TS from Iman was the skinny version of these and Iman and the host said if you want them tight fitting, you could size down but otherwise, stick to your regular size.

I ordered that last TS in my regular size and they were way too tight on me. I have no idea how anyone could size down. They had to look like 2 pounds of sausage in a 1 pound casing. I sent the TS back and went up a size. They were still snug in my thighs and big in the waist. I sent those back as well.

I wonder if the bootcut would suit me better because perhaps the legs are more relaxed? For the record, I'm a pear shape.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if these were pants that "grew" as the day went on. I will try them in a size L, then. Excited about trying them and most excited that they didn't forget us tall women. I am loving the choice of inseams!

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 sueeich said:

Thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if these were pants that "grew" as the day went on. I will try them in a size L, then. Excited about trying them and most excited that they didn't forget us tall women. I am loving the choice of inseams!

There were complaints on reviews about the tall not being tall enough. I'm 5'4" and with Iman's "tall", I can only wear flats with them. I do love them, though. Last visit I bought almost all the colors, so I'm just getting the camel this time.

Contributor

The length on the tall is 33-3/4" for Today's Special bootcut. The earlier TS slim pant for the tall length was listed as 32". The TS bootcut seems like it's a longer length, even for the average and the petite. In the Iman slim I had to order an average length and I'm 5'3". I would probably need the petite in the TS bootcut.

Super Contributor

I found that is was best to go with your true size. I ordered small last time and should have ordered a medium. I was thinking they would be stretchy, but they were pretty fitted in the waist and hips.

Honored Contributor

I'm neither pear or apple. I get an xs which is the size I wear 90 percent of the time on hsn. They fit perfectly. I like boot cut and may get black. I wish they were a bit wider of a boot cut though.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I am a 10/12. Very curvy and I get her pants in a L. I have 2 pairs which are straight leg, got them in the spring and I lOOOOOVVVEEE them. So comfortable, feels like you are wearing leggings. I am glad that these are longer as I am 5'8" and the last talls to me weren't tall enough. I need to replace some black jeans that I have that are washed out. Seriously considering these. Don't really care for the other colors.

Super Contributor

I broke down and ordered a black and a grey. Size small, average length. We'll see.....