Respected Contributor

QVC sent wrong item and right one is still in process

I ordered a cape from the Q. Came home yesterday from difficult doctor appointment and opened Q bag. No bright red cape in S but a Isaac dress in XL. No packing slip but order site on computer says cape delivered. Called and CS was not pleasant. She said she'd send me packing slip for item to be returned and would send cape fastest way. Checked this a.m. and no tracking no because cape is "in process.'' Hoped to take it this wknd; going to Mayo clinic. Begged CS last night but she said that was fastest way and gave me EDD of five days.

Any advice? Didn't want to take heavy winter coat with me.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC sent wrong item and right one is still in process

Due to their mistake, your cape should have been Fed-Ex overnight to you. Also, I wish you the best on your appointment at the Clinic ... whatever the need, there are those of us who will add you to their prayer list. Advice: After this is all over, write a letter to QVC Corporate Headquarters concerning this matter. I know wearing a heavy coat is cumbersome .... hope you have something lovely to get you "through" this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Lavendar - no advice to get the cape sooner, so maybe a silk camisole under a sweater and a coat you already have? Tights, gloves, and a scarf, too.

I hate feeling cold, just not nearly as much as I'd hate facing what I suspect is a very serious medical condition and I wish you strength and peace as you deal with that.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your kind words.

Valued Contributor

That happened to me!! It was a wait listed item and I was so glad to be getting it. Bag came, and it was a different item, different packing slip with another person's name and address on it. I called CS. Actually they were very nice. Emailed me the new return label and said they would overnight the correct item. They did! It took another phone call to straighten out the billing though....I refused to pay for the $6.95 return.

Respected Contributor

I told them I was ill (true) and they said they'd pick up item. I am not happy. At Xmas they overnight items.

Super Contributor

I think at times as these, it's best not to sweat the small stuff. And if you have health issues it's all small stuff but your health. Focus on that and take something you already own, or, stop along the way and buy a new wrap to take with you.

When you get your QVC cape in the mail, just find somewhere to wear it to and make it an occasion to enjoy and go to dinner etc. Good luck lavender.

Respected Contributor

Of course you are right! Sometimes venting on the small stuff puts it aside!

Trusted Contributor

Seems like this was their error, 'Quality Value and Convenience' should dictate they overnight the correct item to you. If they fail to do that, they at least owe you a huge discount.

Super Contributor

On 10/23/2014 lavendar said:

Of course you are right! Sometimes venting on the small stuff puts it aside!

That's true! Good point!Smile