Respected Contributor

QVC Shipping/Delivery: Waiting for the Pony Express!

Is anyone else frustrated by the long delivery times?

My orders stay "in process" anywhere from 3-5 days and then it takes another week for USPS or UPS to deliver. 10 days is the average time, if I'm lucky!

How is it Zappos & Amazon get it done so quickly and QVC is so slow? And, QVC's shipping fees are high. QVC has been doing this a long time--why are they so far behind?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping/Delivery: Waiting for the Pony Express!

I hear you! Recently had an item ""in process"" for 9 days before it shipped!

I just had an order ""ship"" on the 7th and it never got here even though QVC's tracking says ""delivered"". I know that's not the Q's fault but it does add to the frustration.

I also received someone else's order and was advised to take it to the post office and return it (they didn't charge me postage).... but it was inconvenient and adds to the frustration.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Completely agree. I ordered from HSN, Amazon and QVC within 48 hours of each. HSN was delivered yesterday, Amazon will be today, QVC ????? sometime next week???? Considering the volume of shipping they do, s&h should be a lot cheaper and a lot faster than it is. Another reason I seldom order from the Q.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends what warehouse it's coming from.

I've been really lucky. I usually get my things in less than a week. I ordered something on Sunday and it's supposed to arrive today.

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 brii said:

I've been really lucky. I usually get my things in less than a week. I ordered something on Sunday and it's supposed to arrive today.

I bet you live on the East coast...those who do tend to get their QVC deliveries faster. But, it shouldn't matter. Zappos & Amazon consistently deliver quickly regardless of location. You're one of the lucky ones!

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/23/2014 brii said:

I bet you live on the East coast...those who do tend to get their QVC deliveries faster. But, it shouldn't matter. Zappos & Amazon consistently deliver quickly regardless of location. You're one of the lucky ones!

Nope; painfully slow here in CT too.

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 10/23/2014 brii said:

Nope; painfully slow here in CT too.

Geez--that's ridiculous. So much progress has been made in fulfillment over the years, but I'm guessing QVC never invested and is satisfied with the status quo.

Honored Contributor

I'm in the Midwest - Chicago.

I've had things sit in process for 3 or 4 days. Lately, I've been getting my things pretty fast. You just never know with QVC. LOL

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 brii said:

I've had things sit in process for 3 or 4 days. Lately, I've been getting my things pretty fast. You just never know with QVC. LOL

Well that throws out my theory of fast East coast delivery! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 brii said:

Well that throws out my theory of fast East coast delivery! LOL

lol

Sorry.