Honored Contributor

Anyone get their new Marc Bouwer?

I ordered the TSV only. It is HUGE compared to the sizing scale he used on QVC. I'm loathe to send anything back unless its expensive so I'll make this work by putting a light weight black turtleneck under it to cover up that huge expanse of chest and shoulders and straps left showing. Not a good winter look for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get their new Marc Bouwer?

I got the chiffon skirt and I like it. It's a tad large, but nothing I can't live with. One thing is that I wont be able to wear it until next spring. It is definitely not a fall/winter item.
Respected Contributor

Marc didn't have a TTV, today's top value.
Super Contributor

I ordered the high waisted trousers. I loved them, but they were about 2 inches too small in the waist and the next size is sold out. I'll be stalking it like a mad person, ha, ha. I think they should have numbered sizes for fitted pants.
Honored Contributor

Eleven o'clock central comes when I'm struggling to stay awake. Maybe it wasn't the TTV, TS, whatever. I always try to check all three stations before I nod off. Sometimes I wake up the next morning and say hmmmm . . . what did I buy last night?

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 depglass said:

Eleven o'clock central comes when I'm struggling to stay awake. Maybe it wasn't the TTV, TS, whatever. I always try to check all three stations before I nod off. Sometimes I wake up the next morning and say hmmmm . . . what did I buy last night?

I do the same! Smiley Happy I bought his faux Leather moto jacket and the dress that had the lace print. Really like both items!!!!