Valued Contributor

Quick, Silly Question about Kohl's Returns.

Hi Ladies,

I am a very occasional Kohl's shopper and recently bought a pair of Dearfoam slippers for myself. I've worn them for two days at night, around the house, but I now realize that they are actually making my feet feel a bit numb and tingly b/c of the way the toe area is constructed (weird, I know{#emotions_dlg.crying}). I've already thrown away the cardboard inserts and the plastic hang tab thingie. But I DO have the receipt. Would they accept this kind of return? I've returned a few things to them over the years, but nothing that's ever been worn or that the tags are missing from.

They were not expensive (under $15), but I now know I will not wear these again. What would you do? TIA{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quick, Silly Question about Kohl's Returns.

I think they will take them. My Kohl's always says as long as you have a receipt, they will take back anything, anytime.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Thanks, betteb.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have very rarely returned anything-anywhere-that has been worn. Only if something has fallen apart or some other issue has come up after wearing. This is just a weird thing and I know I won't wear these again.

Super Contributor

Anything is always returnable if in decent condition to any store.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Lennox. Smiley Happy I will return.
Super Contributor

I would say since you have the receipt it's not a problem.

I don't think I'd return something I'd used for a long time but since you've worn these only a few times and only in the house and not washed them or anything I would say yes take them back and explain what the problem is. They may even let you exchange them, for another style that works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

They sound like they could be a defect, the way the toe area is constructed. In that case Kohls would definitely take them back. I've returned a jacket of my sons when the zipper broke after a year.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, imaSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

I'll just add too glmama that I buy my Dearfoams at TJMaxx, they have a lot of styles especially around this time of year for gift giving, and they are really inexpensive-- usually $7.99- 9.99.

Super Contributor

On 10/21/2014 glmama said: Thanks, imaSmiley Happy

You're welcome.Smile