Respected Contributor

OMGoodness! Sneak Peek - Byzantine Multi Cross Necklace!

So very Beautiful!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BYZANTINE MULTI CROSS NECKLACE”</h3>

cross necklace

……………………………..The newest addition to my BYZANTINE COLLECTION OF JEWELRY is the necklace with the ARTISAN CROSSES which have CABOCHON CENTER STONES combined with the OVAL ENAMELED SPACER BEADS……all hung from a chain that works beautifully with the piece. The cabochon stones in the crosses are……… RED….BLUE…..and GREEN. The oval GOLD BEADS are enameled in….RED…..BLUE….GREEN….and PURPLE…………..The necklace has an extender. and you can see from the photos at the lower left….the necklace worn at its’ shortest and longest lengths……I do not have the J number for this piece, but it should be posted soon……………The Byzantines were know for their riches and OPULENCE…..and for their beautiful jewelry……They loved…..GOLD….GEMS…. and PEARLS. I am a major fan of OPULENCE too…..PUTTING IT TOGETHER….PIECE BY PIECE…..adding one, two…three or four necklaces is up to you………Coco Chanel never thought anything…..jewelry wise….was too much…..I am in the same camp. We definitely are not minimalists!…. It must be due to the fact we are both Leos…… All of the pieces in the photos above are avail. and then some…….Starting with the earrings, you can choose the HAMMERED BUTTON EARRING with the large center CABOCHON stone , J284037 in BLUE, RED, and GREEN. This earring has gotten a 100% recommendation………. Another earring that I designed to work with this grouping is the J267611, the INTERCHANGEABLE DROP EARRING. The top of the earring is a much smaller version of the button earring, and can also be worn on it’s own as a button. However, you do have the option of adding either a PEARL TEAR DROP or a matching COLOR TEAR DROP BEAD . I love mixing the top with different color bottom drops to create different combinations, but you would have to get two pair…..I.E. the PURPLE and the GREEN. This earring is not pictured here, but is is below…..12 out 0f 13 reviews recommend this earring and it is beautiful……To change off you can always select a Gold earring Like my DEMI HOOP, The SWIRL or the BOLD HOOP……all of which have been reordered……Adding the CABOCHON CROSS PENDANT, J264036…..[57 out of 60 recommend]……..the 48 inch simulated GEMSTONE NECKLACE, J264037…..[32 out of 35 recommend]…..,..and the 61 inch MULTI BEAD STATION NECKLACE ……completes the look. The photo at the upper right illustrates all of the pieces worn together…..If you would like to mix other necklaces in I would recommend the solid gold Baroque multi cross necklace, which is exactly what I did on my runway show…….The HUNTER GREEN SIDE BUTTON TUNIC is the perfect back drop for these necklaces………and a very glamorous way to look for the Holidays………..All of the BYZANTINE JEWELRY was inspired by a group of jewelry I did for Anne Klein years ago, and I invite you to take a look at the photos below………………………………………………………enjoy………………..much Love………………………………… Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE INSPIRATION FOR THE BYZANTINE COLLECTION”</h3>

Fall 1990

…………The collage of photos above are all pictures from my 1990 Fall Anne Klein Look Book. These photos represented looks right from the runway…..but most importantly….clothes, jewelry, hose and hats that were purchased by the stores and were housed in the AK boutiques. As you can also see some of the jewelry pieces are very close to the pieces I am offering you now, and some have been redesigned for today…….Case in point…the earrings were much bigger then they are now………I hope you enjoy this look back 24 years!!!!! WOW I can’t believe these pictures were taken 24 years ago….I don’t think there is one outfit on these pages that you couldn’t wear today……… Tunics, suedes, brocades, jacquards, crushed velvet, boucles, satins and knits are all current in fashion today……….Good style lasts forever………………….enjoy, much Love………Louis

Regular Contributor

Re: OMGoodness! Sneak Peek - Byzantine Multi Cross Necklace!

Gorgeous!!
Contributor

Fabulous! Now if only QVC would post some of the new Linea jewelry!

Trusted Contributor

Oh I absolutely need that necklace in gold! When is Louis' next show?
Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Oh I absolutely need that necklace in gold! When is Louis' next show?

Next Monday (10/27), he'll be on three times that day:

6:00am FEW

1PM-3PM,

PM STYLE

Trusted Contributor

Why can't they ever put Louis on a prime time schedule? He's always on at ridiculous hours and it just isn't fair.
Super Contributor

I love that you do these as they are my passion, but by the time they get to QVC I can't afford them. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Why can't they ever put Louis on a prime time schedule? He's always on at ridiculous hours and it just isn't fair.

This schedule isn't bad--his two-hour show is on from 1-3PM, not 1-3AM.

Valued Contributor

SEKA, Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures! Can't wait to get my gorgeous necklace!

Respected Contributor

WOW! Ordered this Necklace yesterday - it shipped today!