Regular Contributor

No Navy or White lace jackets....??

Hi all: yesterday received notice that QVC unable to obtain the navy or white lace jacket....A223652... Our old favorite in either of the new white or navy. Did anyone get this notice, or did anyone get either of them? I placed my order nearly the same day they came up. So disappointed and will ask Louis on his blog if he knows what happened to them. Once again, QVC doesn't come through on Linea, as far as we know now....
Valued Contributor

Re: No Navy or White lace jackets....??

I am sorry to learn that the navy couldn't be sourced. I had wardrobe ideas floating in my mind. Wonder if the mill had a problem? Remember when the tux looks were cancelled? I had ideas there, too.

Valued Contributor

There have been many questions sent to Louis about this issue; new items or existing items in new colors being offered on waitlist and then sitting in waitlist purgatory forever and then being cancelled. Louis said he had pursued this situation and commented once an item is "approved and in the works" they enter into the QVC computer system. I don't recall his exact statement but I remember he said this is one of QVC's computer system set ups. So many of us have had this happen; order waitlist, wait forever and then usually cancelled sometimes without any notification; just disappears. But, they always show up eventually and are still in style. At least we know they are coming (hope) because QVC enters them into their system. To date, I've had quite a few cancelled and they always show up. Of course, I had to order again once they were listed as available. I don't get annoyed anymore when they poof but sure would like to see Q ship out the original waitlist orders first. Who knows who thinks up these no system, systems!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

By the way I did receive the navy and white jackets. I'll go into my order status and look up when I received them.

I received the navy and white on August 28. I have my ivory lace hanging next to my white lace and my black lace hanging next to my navy lace. There are differences in these colors. My pink was cancelled, I guess like everyone else. (I also take a water proof Sharpie and on the inside of my bottom label I put a N or B or BR or HG so I know if I have a navy, black, brown or hunter green when I am getting dressed in the wee dark hours of the morning).

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 2cockers1cat said:

I am sorry to learn that the navy couldn't be sourced. I had wardrobe ideas floating in my mind. Wonder if the mill had a problem? Remember when the tux looks were cancelled? I had ideas there, too.

I don't recall the tuxedo ever being entered into the system and waitlisted but I sure would have loved to have gotten a look at what Louis was going to offer as a tuxedo. I was curious when Louis stated a short time ago the tuxedos were not coming because they were ruined laying around so long. ODD....

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 10/21/2014 2cockers1cat said:

I don't recall the tuxedo ever being entered into the system and waitlisted but I sure would have loved to have gotten a look at what Louis was going to offer as a tuxedo. I was curious when Louis stated a short time ago the tuxedos were not coming because they were ruined laying around so long. ODD....

HL, I didn't mean to imply last year's tux looks were entered into the system. I remember last Oct when Louis posted on his blog they were cancelled. A delivery problem?