Super Contributor

I got an email this morning that L'eggs Sheer Energy has sheer tights ... widely available.

If you don't want to spend the money for LDO's but want the look - check out the L'eggs.

I also saw that Hanes has some animal print tights and other patterned tights. Onehanesplace dot com.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the information!

Trusted Contributor
I can't comment on the sheer tights because I haven't ordered them, but I cannot imagine opaque tights being better than the Linea ones! True opaque, comfortable AND cozy! I remember L'eggs being low quality but have to admit that was many years ago.
Trusted Contributor
Thank you for the post. I took a look and Reflections on the same sight has some nice tights as well. Thanks again!
Honored Contributor

Thanks!

Super Contributor
On 10/21/2014 helping said: I can't comment on the sheer tights because I haven't ordered them, but I cannot imagine opaque tights being better than the Linea ones! True opaque, comfortable AND cozy! I remember L'eggs being low quality but have to admit that was many years ago.

I've worn L'eggs tights for many years ... quality has never been an issue. But, I do think the best tights I ever wore were from Bloomingdales. They had the best color selection I ever saw.

Now - as long as they fit me and the color is appropriate. I still have good legs ... no matter what I put on them looks wonderful! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

my favorites from that site are HANES SILK REFLECTIONS (have been a go to for me for many years)......and when i want to splurge SPANX or RED HOT LABEL BY SPANX (if i have a 30% off coupon for kohls especially).

i am really not a tight wearer but i have never stopped using pantyhose when needed. i remember growing up i used to even wear pantyhose under my jeans!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

OK, I guess I live under a rock. What's the difference between pantyhose and sheer tights?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I cannot speak to the Linea tights but have some L'eggs tights and the quality isn't an issue at all. L'Eggs also makes a super opaque tight where there is no show through of skin at all and sometimes, that is what I want for a particular dress/skirt. Those are rather hard to find in my area.

For tights that aren't heavy duty opaque, I really prefer DKNY microfiber tights. I buy them at Marshalls or TJMaxx.

Super Contributor

Thanks! I am going to buy several pairs of sheer tights this fall.

I am wanting some patterned ones but I am kind of afraid! I know, I know. But I am afraid I am too old for patterned tights. Dare I wear animal printed ones? If I find the right pair I just may buy them. I would need them to be subtle though.

I love the look of sheer tights, always have. Glad they are back this fall in a big way.