Contributor

Review of A259615 Mosaic Top

What a fabulous print! I received this today... in the green. I think I will go back for the mulberry. I am so impressed with the print. It hits my body in just the right places, and is extremely slimming. This top is going to travel well ... no wrinkle, no fuss. This is one I will wear with my WK Hunter Green pants and cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of A259615 Mosaic Top

My mulberry arrived today and it will look nice with the gray PK pants. I think I will see how it looks under the mauve faux Shetland wool tunic too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Received the "clay" top today in "M". Wow, just wow! It goes with black, walnut, gray. Very, very pleased with the print and fit.

Print is NOT over the top. I don't do sparkly (flame stitch top) but this is just amazing!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your reviews. Mine is still in process. I ordered the clay and mulberry, so I'm glad to hear you loved them.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I wear an XL or 1X in all of the cotton/span tunics. Should I be safe ordering this mosaic top in a 1X? Do you think it will be flattering -- I'm bigger on top. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

On 10/20/2014 LDOlvr said:

Received the "clay" top today in "M". Wow, just wow! It goes with black, walnut, gray. Very, very pleased with the print and fit.

Print is NOT over the top. I don't do sparkly (flame stitch top) but this is just amazing!

LDOlvr - Will the clay work with the olive or HG pieces? Torn between the clay or green in this print. Prefer not to wait for the presentation. Thanks.
Super Contributor

On 10/21/2014 1jac said:

LDOlvr - Will the clay work with the olive or HG pieces? Torn between the clay or green in this print. Prefer not to wait for the presentation. Thanks.

I think it might look ok. Of the three colors of this top, the Clay would probably be best, as it is sort of a neutral. There is a olive/taupe background.

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 LDOlvr said:
On 10/21/2014 1jac said:

I think it might look ok. Of the three colors of this top, the Clay would probably be best, as it is sort of a neutral. There is a olive/taupe background.

Thanks.
Trusted Contributor

Is this one "safe" to wear with leggings, in your estimation? (i.e. - enough butt coverage?)

Honored Contributor

My mulberry arrived yesterday. I love it, but (and please do not flog me) not as much as my tile prints from the spring/summer collection.

Louis loves "all his children," but I can love one a teeny bit more than the other.

Nonetheless, the mosaic is exquisitely beautiful. It is like asking which movie star was more beautiful, Elizabeth Taylor or Ava Gardner? Or, who was the better crooner, Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett? Actually, I go back and forth on my answer to these two questions.