Respected Contributor

WOW! Sneak Peek FAUX FUR Reversible COAT!

LOVE THIS COAT!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE STONE REVERSIBLE FUR COAT”</h3>

fur coat8

………………………..GOOD NEWS!!!!………….The REVERSIBLE FAUX FUR COAT, A259614………..which was supposed to be avail in November has been MOVED UP, and it will be presented on my October 27th 1:00PM show!!!!!!! I couldn’t be more happy about this decision, because the weather here in New England has definitely turned into FALL!…QVC is calling this coat a “Walking Coat”…..I guess if you have to call it something more than a COAT….a “walking coat” is just as good as anything……The color in the photos above is ………….STONE with BLACK FUR……This color combination is a CLASSIC…..Chic as all get out….and when you reverse it….you still have a black coat!…The Walking Coat….in the old days we called them “strollers”….I’m dating myself…LOL…..is approx. 35 inches long for the XS. The coat has PRINCESS SEAMS with INSEAM POCKETS on both sides. The front of the coat is double breasted and has LOOPS & BUTTONS to close it. The tie belt, in self fabric, is OPTIONAL. The belt in the STONE/BLACK coat combination is reversible too. Both sides of the coat are made in 100% Polyester. The fabric is a beautiful quality, and looks very expensive. It has the look and feel of an expensive SILK rain coatings that are used for real Fur reversible coats. I’ve used them many times myself. This is not a rainproof fabric, but if you are caught in a drizzle the water will run off. I have tested my sample coats with a glass of water poured onto the sleeve and the water BEADS and runs off….no absorption at all. Since the fabric has not been given any special treatments [sometimes it makes the fabric stiff], and has not been tested as a “rainproof” fabric I can not make such claims….Do the test yourself and I assure you your result will be the same as mine……..The FAUX FUR has the look and feel of MOUTON or SHEARED BEAVER……..It is super SOFT and not extremely bulky, but lets face it a fur lined cat is not a skinny coat…..it’s just a LUXURIOUS COAT! AND FEELS wonderful ON!…….You can wear the collar three ways……COMPLETELY unbuttoned to the belt which creates a beautiful SHAWL COLLAR……..buttoned all the way up which creates a higher shawl for more protection………or wear the shawl HIGHER still….right under the chin for maximum coverage and protection…………….it also looks very dramatic and Doctor Zhavigo worn this way!……I don’t know if this is a must have for some of you……but it is definitely a WANT. I do very few outerwear pieces, but this season was an exception. I believe I have brought you something very special in this coat with all the quality you have come to expect with Linea. This coat is the FINALE to the Fall 2014 season……This is the last apparel sneak peek. You have now seen the entire Fall 2014 collection and I hope you have found some things that appeal to you……………For the rest of 2014 I will be bringing you new Holiday JEWELRY items to gift and to gift YOURSELF!……….Then we start again on Jan. 30th with some addition Fall transition piece…..just to freshen things up and fill in some gaps…..LOL……………………………………………………………………………………enjoy………………………………..much Love…………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE STONE REVERSIBLE FUR COAT CON’T”</h3>

fur coat9

……………Here are some additional photos of the STONE/BLACK FAUX FUR COAT, A259614…….with photos showing the coat on the FUR SIDE. Check out the GRAY PEARLS and EARRING on the STONE jewel neck WK sweater.

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK REVERSIBLE FUR COAT”</h3>

fur coat10

……………………………..The ………..BLACK on BLACK…………FAUX FUR COAT…..is a BEAUTY!………….In some of the photos it looks gray…..that’s just the photo….I assure you the coat and the fur are a BLACK BLACK…..There are also some photos which show the coat without the belt. It has a gentle shape…..as much as you can give with this style of coat……..IF THE BELT LOOPS ARE NOT IN THE PROPER PLACE ….for where your waist is….either don’t use them, or have them moved, or have them taken off completely. It is IMPOSSIBLE to place belt looks to satisfy everyone……especially if you are high or low wasted……..This is a minor thing, and easily remedied……..This is a coat that solves many problems….like……what do you wear as an EVENING COAT over dressier clothes.???…..and it looks just as good over my Black or Ivory silk cashmere TN and jeans……very chic…………This is the kind of coat that many of you have always wanted………………….now I m able to bring a very special coat to you at a very affordable price……………………..

………………………………………………………………enjoy…………………………much Love……………………………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: WOW! Sneak Peek FAUX FUR Reversible COAT!

Early surprise! Thanks, Seka!
Honored Contributor

Enjoy!

In my next life when I'm tall and thin with less bust and hip, I'll wear that coat! Jac is going to look stunning in it - and, I hope, OP, too!

Valued Contributor

Isn't this coat fabulous! I am so getting the stone/black combo. Being ""water resistant"" although that's not official; is just another bonus for me. This is going to feel so luxurious with the faux fur worn on the inside. I am really excited about this coat!

Super Contributor

All black for me. This is the ONE item I have not replaced since going down 5 dress sizes....hopefully it will be on EP~!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 millieshops said:

Enjoy!

In my next life when I'm tall and thin with less bust and hip, I'll wear that coat! Jac is going to look stunning in it - and, I hope, OP, too!

I'm not waiting until my next life to wear this coat in black/black! What I lack in height I have in bust and hip, but I need a coat for the long winter ahead, and I hope this beauty will be it! I don't think I have to look as gorgeous in a coat as Jac does to enjoy wearing it.

Respected Contributor

This coat is fabulous, and I'm making room in my closet for the stone and black!

Respected Contributor

I'm not passing this up even though I am not tall and thin! It is not only fabulous looking but so practical for the climate here and my lifestyle. Wow......!!!!

Super Contributor

"Wow" is an understatement!! I thought it would be really easy to resist this coat, living in a warm climate and all...... But that stone is calling my name..... Oh my....
Honored Contributor

Very nice coats!!
Wish I needed a coat!! Have too many already!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼