Honored Contributor
I turned the tv on and I must say that Leah looks amazing today. Chic, polished, professional.
Respected Contributor

She does look lovely!

Super Contributor
Leah is one of my favorites.
Honored Contributor

Leah always looks well done but that LOGO outfit with the diaper hanging out the bottom is far from sleek, polished or professional IMO.

Honored Contributor

I love Lori's necklace.

Leah can carry off LOGO because she's tall.

Respected Contributor

I noticed that she kept a wrap on for quite a while. Maybe it is cold in the studio. I know some here wonder why say Jill wears leather jackets. Could be their AC is set for Alaska.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/18/2014 StylishLady said:

I noticed that she kept a wrap on for quite a while. Maybe it is cold in the studio. I know some here wonder why say Jill wears leather jackets. Could be their AC is set for Alaska.

It is cold in that studio. I get the sense that Jill thinks that wearing leather jackets makes her seem hip/stylish. But she does always look age appropriate and nice.

Also think that Leah does a great job dressing for her body type. She looks great

Respected Contributor

On top of her sweet personality, I think Leah has the most lovely hands. Whenever they do a close up I'm always taken with her perfect nails. She gestures beautifully.

Super Contributor
On 10/18/2014 lcmel said:

It is cold in that studio. I get the sense that Jill thinks that wearing leather jackets makes her seem hip/stylish. But she does always look age appropriate and nice.

Also think that Leah does a great job dressing for her body type. She looks great

NOTHING could make jill hip or stylish the uptight marmish , snide remarks about the other host behavior gives her away every time every vendor always has a somber presentation with her she runs it like boarding school

Frequent Contributor
On 10/19/2014 NJ4Jays said:
On 10/18/2014 lcmel said:

NOTHING could make jill hip or stylish the uptight marmish , snide remarks about the other host behavior gives her away every time every vendor always has a somber presentation with her she runs it like boarding school

what do you mean by Jill making snide remarks about other hosts? I have not noticed that. give me an example