Super Contributor

I thought I would give everyone a heads up about some LOGO items just recently marked down to "Last Click Prices". I got A227465 for $19.10 - full price 59.75, and A231660 in aqua for 17.40. I've been looking at these 2 items since they have been here, just never bought them. For less than $20 each, I couldn't resist. They are limited colors and sizes, but surprisingly had my size.

Esteemed Contributor

Score !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Thanks. I have a question. What is the difference between last clicks price and as is? The last clicks price is so much less than as is.

TIA!

Trusted Contributor

In my experience, this is usually the pricing, from highest to lowest, on an item:

1. QVC Price

2. Feature Price

3. While Supplies Last Price

4. Event Price

5. Clearance Price

6. Last Click Price

7. LTS price

8. As Is Price

9. LQ price

10. OTO price

Of course this doesn't always hold true but it's a good guideline on the lifecycle of QVC pricing. What I have been noticing recently, in items I'm tracking on my wish list, is when QVC brings an item off the LQ price, which QVC keeps hidden unless you have it in your wishlist, or like me, have the item number written down and can type it into the search box, is either it shows up the next day on LTS at that price, or it shows up as the Last Clicks Price.

mtnbikegirl - those prices that okiebug paid would normally be an LQ price and I wouldn't be surprised if they were and QVC changed it from LQ to Last Clicks so now everyone can see them.

My experience is the As Is and Last Clicks can be close in price to each other but QVC may be changing that. For some items at least.

Valued Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, VICKIE00!!

That's a wealth of info. Slowly but surely I'm learning how things work around here-thanks to people like you!

Thanks again!

I will keep my eyes open too. If I see anything really good, I will post-great thread

Super Contributor

The 2 items I bought were way lower than an OTO - Last Clicks means limited colors, limited sizes. They were both from last winter, but a price cut of 66% can't be beat. There are never very many Last Click items.

Vickie, thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that I could check price reductions through my wish list. Will put more LOGO pieces there.

Regular Contributor
Just wanted to share a tip: when you add an item to your Wish List add the price to the comment box.
Honored Contributor
On 10/18/2014 Vickie00 said:

In my experience, this is usually the pricing, from highest to lowest, on an item:

1. QVC Price

2. Feature Price

3. While Supplies Last Price

4. Event Price

5. Clearance Price

6. Last Click Price

7. LTS price

8. As Is Price

9. LQ price

10. OTO price

Of course this doesn't always hold true but it's a good guideline on the lifecycle of QVC pricing. What I have been noticing recently, in items I'm tracking on my wish list, is when QVC brings an item off the LQ price, which QVC keeps hidden unless you have it in your wishlist, or like me, have the item number written down and can type it into the search box, is either it shows up the next day on LTS at that price, or it shows up as the Last Clicks Price.

mtnbikegirl - those prices that okiebug paid would normally be an LQ price and I wouldn't be surprised if they were and QVC changed it from LQ to Last Clicks so now everyone can see them.

My experience is the As Is and Last Clicks can be close in price to each other but QVC may be changing that. For some items at least.

Thanks Vickie.

LTS and Limited Quantity are the same price usually. They put an item to Limited Quantity before it goes to LTS, but they are the same price.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"