Super Contributor

I'm waiting for Louis to answer, but do you think it's safe to assume that the stone poncho is the same color (or very close) to the stone WK skirt? I would think so, but do we know for sure?

Trusted Contributor

They are I'm sure meant to be worn together and that they are as close as can be to a match when a different fiber is used--the faux Shetland, a heather fabric, having the lighter "hairs" rather than being a solid color.

Valued Contributor

Louis just answered this question and replied since they are different fabrics they are not an exact match but tonal and suggested wearing the matching tights. That's the look I'm going for. Love all three pieces.

Super Contributor

The swing sweater will probably come closer to the skirt than the poncho since they are different knits.

What I'd be more concerned about is the poncho and the pant. The skirt looks an exact match to the sleeves of the suede jacket and the body appears a little lighter for those who will get the jacket. But that's understandable.

Valued Contributor

On Louis website he states the tunic and poncho are the same fabric. I have the stone tunic and the stone wk skirt and anxiously awaiting my stone poncho. They do not match. Since the tunic and poncho are heathered and have long surface fibers in several different colors, they are a different color and as we know the wk's are a solid color. But, they look terrific together and you can tell they are from the same collection.