Honored Contributor

A259617

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Your Poncho Has Arrived!!

I knew I should have waited to place my order all at once! Thanks. Just ordered the green and purple.

Trusted Contributor

So cute. Just got the olive to wear casual with leggings and slim pants on weekends and errands. I think this will sell quickly.

Valued Contributor

I hope Louis doesn't have big surprises for the holidays!! This is too much! We kept begging for more and boy are we getting it. I can see smoke in the air from all directions. Credit cards on fire! Had to buy the Mulberry poncho. Turtle necked, sleeved ponchos are everywhere. I received several catalogs today from very nice stores and they all showed this type of poncho and Shetland fabrics are being shown by many designers. Nordstrom has quite a few and they are not at this price! Tack on another $200. Can't wait to see this beautiful color Mulberry.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much JJM! I'm getting the olive!

Respected Contributor

Mulberry for me! Poncho fever has begun...

Esteemed Contributor

Yippee!! Olive and stone for me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

Mulberry for me!

Respected Contributor

$54, are you kidding me?That's an incredible price. Poncho are all over but this is the nicest one I've seen and the price is great. I ordered all three, and maybe I'll give one away as a present,maybe.

Frequent Contributor

What is everyone doing about sizing? Staying with their usual size or sizing down? I'm in for the stone - and maybe the olive, too - although it may be a little too yellow for my skin tone. But I LOVE this piece!