Honored Contributor

Sheer Tights Now Available!!

A260036 for $15 each-- black, nude & smoke

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Sheer Tights Now Available!!

I've been using those for years (although rarely these days) - they're called....

PANTYHOSE!!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh wow--$15 each? Opaque tights are $12. Oh well. Bet they're fabulous.

Respected Contributor

WOW - Size G in the Nude is already Sold Out - Available on Waitlist!

Valued Contributor

I ordered all three colors in the new tights in size C; which is the same size I ordered all the styles and colors offered. Mine should be delivered tomorrow and I am curious about the control top on these tights. I wear tights, sheer and opaque, almost everyday and my favorites are Wolford, DK and Levante. I'll report back as far as support of the control top, sheerness and fit. Got my fingers crossed these do the trick for this very reasonable price.

Super Contributor

On 10/16/2014 FunkyHulaGirl said:

I've been using those for years (although rarely these days) - they're called....

PANTYHOSE!!!!

Exactly!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Valued Contributor

Well, I've been wearing the sheer tights for about an hour at home.

Out of the package, my size C is very tiny. Do not panic. The stretch is remarkable. My problem with tights is the way I manage to twist the second leg 180 from the first one! Then I have to start over to get it untwisted. No bagging while I've vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen, sat at the desk typing.

I've had sheerer hosiery, in my young, toned leg days. These are matte and make my 66 yo legs look very even-toned.

Respected Contributor

2c: thank you for bringing a smile to my face envisioning you doing housework in sheer tights!

I think I'm going to buy a pair of each, including the lace. These may not come my way again. If they sit in my drawer a year or so, I will not mind.

Valued Contributor

On 10/21/2014 lavendar said:

2c: thank you for bringing a smile to my face envisioning you doing housework in sheer tights!

I think I'm going to buy a pair of each, including the lace. These may not come my way again. If they sit in my drawer a year or so, I will not mind.

Smiles given freely.