Super Contributor

Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

So I finally received ALL my LDO cardigans, in all the colors. The ONLY one that really stumps me is the hunter green. I love the color, but what should I wear this with? I thought about the flame stitch skirt, but the sparkly aspect of it puts me off.

Suggestions, Linea Ladies?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hunter Green Cardigan...what to wear

Try walnut pieces, navy pieces, stone might work with it too-- or beige or tan bottoms. Obviously black.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Crisp white blouse belted over the WK hunter green pants with the hunter green cardigan. Brown ""shooties"" and 36 inch silver knot Linea necklace and silver hoop earrings. That's my plan!

Valued Contributor

My suggestion for additional ways to wear this color is to look at Scottish items like Black Watch. Louis mentioned the silver button color suggest Scottish clothing. Black, purple, navy, other colors of green with blue undertones and of course white as a contrast to brighten up. Good old blue jeans, white shirt or tneck and hunter green cardigan or substitute jeans for navy pants or skirt. Very preppy and smart looking. Also tank looks great worn as a vest over shirts as an additional layer. How about a light chambray blue shirt worn under the hunter green tank worn as a vest then add the hunter green cardigan and blue jeans. Comfortable, looks so casual and yet so chic. Google Black Watch Plaid and look at those colors. I have a shawl, cardigan and smoking loafers in this plaid and look terrific with Hunter Green.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Sea green Byzantine top, Hunter lace print top, with twig, tobacco and topaz and if you have any of the Fiesta WK's, tangerine and turquoise. I have no idea why all the colors I'm suggesting start with T but, go figure, they look good.

The Shetland Hunter cardi looks good with stone IMO. And I did find some shooties on the Q that match the Hunter.

Trusted Contributor

Shooties on the Q that match the hunter green? Item number? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Shooties that match hunter green? We NEED the item number. Please share!
Respected Contributor

I'm wearing mine with charcoal gray pants, camel, navy and khaki. Also all the wing collar shirt colors look good with the green.
Honored Contributor

I would think tan or camel would look great with hunter green. I think black is too dark. I would look great over medium wash jeans.

Super Contributor

a258499