Valued Contributor

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Cotton Cashmere Sweater with Lace Trim

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein Cotton Cashmere Sweater with Lace Trim

She must have quite a few fans who like lace.

(I prefer the chiffon trim or satin tim ... I'm not a lace person. A bit ""too girly"" for my look.)

I just got the last TSV ... in black and in frost. Nice fit... when I have time I'm going to have to play with layering.

Valued Contributor

I like it.

I wore my burgundy TSV today with my LOGO cardigan. I love the feel of the fabric-it's so soft!! It's actually pretty warm too. I had to take the cardigan off.

I am very happy with the way the rayon/span is washing. I wash on gentle cycle in the machine and lay flat to dry. No wrinkles. No piling. Looks beautiful!

Great brand!

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Kathleen said:

(I prefer the chiffon trim or satin tim ... I'm not a lace person. A bit ""too girly"" for my look.)

I just got the last TSV ... in black and in frost. Nice fit... when I have time I'm going to have to play with layering.

I love lace.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I might get it in black. I don't have anything in black in LOGO style. I bet it's super soft if it's cashmere!

Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 winamac1 said:
On 10/13/2014 Kathleen said:

I love lace.

There is one sort of lace that I do like ... it's freeform - sort of funky - that I make myself.

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I might get it in black. I don't have anything in black in LOGO style. I bet it's super soft if it's cashmere!

I love the black too. I just have too many of Logo's tops in black--probably 5 or 6! But, I love this one.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 winamac1 said:
On 10/13/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I love the black too. I just have too many of Logo's tops in black--probably 5 or 6! But, I love this one.

It's crazy because I usually wear a lot of black, but LOGO has such beautiful colors I haven't done black except for the TSV hoodie. I bought that in blk and berry. The last TSV top,I bought maple, abyss blue, burgundy and frost!!! I love all the colors offered in that top!! I was lucky enough to get in on the lace mesh top too. I don't have any grey tops, so it will be be great in my wardrobe. I applaud Lori for straying from the typical QVC colors. I hope she doesn't conform to their brighter colors.
I realized NO BLACK top? I will have to remedy that one{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Lace just adds a special touch.......so I had to order........
Honored Contributor

Now that one is actually cute.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr