Valued Contributor

Since Lisa is leaving who will do PM style on Mondays? I hope it isn't Courtney. She is fine as a sidekick, but surely not ready. In my opinion Sandra is the only one I would watch. Maybe Amy, but she too is a little too young and not seasoned enough. So who do you think it will be?

Super Contributor

Definitely Courtney!

Honored Contributor

No idea, but I do know that different people watch for different reasons and will have different opinions. Right now, I can't think of anyone already at the Q or even elsewhere that I'd want to watch week after week.

Then again, it's been years since I bought anything from PMS and I actually like Lisa, so whoever they choose, whether I like her or not, it won't affect the bottom line.

Respected Contributor

I hope it is Amy. She is definitely a fashionista, and has a great personality. She is not too young; she recently said she was 35, which is a great age to host the show IMO. While I like Sandra, I do not consider her a fashionista. She is better with beauty shows.

Respected Contributor
Didn't Jane Treacy host it before Lisa? I have no idea who will take over, I was just curious. My guess is that it will be Sandra or Courtney.
Frequent Contributor
Although I will miss Lisa, I hope it is Amy.
Trusted Contributor

Who cares? QVC needs to have different hosts for the regularly scheduled shows. If they use a host certain people do not like, those people never tune in and then guess what?

They don't buy a thing.

Duh.

Esteemed Contributor

The main reason I've had for watching PM Style for the last couple of years was Lisa. She is what I think is more the "real" Lisa on those shows... loose, funny, very entertaining. Some of her antics with the models and the vendors actually make me laugh. She has the "IT" factor -- I'm not sure what that actually is, but she definitely has it. And no one else at QVC right now has it. And I don't mean to offend the Courtney and Amy fans, but I don't care for their style so I usually don't watch them.

So my thought is that they may no longer have a three-hour PM Style show on Monday nights, so they won't need to worry about filling the slot - as another thread said, "no one can fill Lisa's stilettos"! She has her quirks and she's not perfect, but overall, I like her, especially on PM Style. I don't care for the Red Carpet and Italy shows - I think those are just too phony and hyped up. I may be wrong, but I think Lisa is really just a down-to-earth fun-loving person with a great personality and a great sense of humor, who enjoys being glamorous on occasion.

Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown. She has a great sense of humor. PM Style has always been kind of loose and funny.

Honored Contributor
My guess is Jane Treacy or Jacque Gonzales.