Esteemed Contributor

I really hate to say this,because I used to be a very big fan and I really like and admire you and your hard work.But ,everything I order from your line goes back. Time and time again. When QVC was new I lived in your clothing. It was great.I lived in it and got so many compliments. Now it is so cheaply made,materials are awful and it is over sized.

Sadly,I have to return everything I buy. I'm really sorry to say this Susan ,but I will not buy anymore of your clothing.I'm keeping stuff I will never wear because I do not want a too many returns letter from grouchy old QVC

Valued Contributor

As a consumer, you shouldn't be saying sorry. QVC should be saying sorry to you! You spent your hard earned money, and ended up unhappy. QVC should have better quality control.

I don't blame Susan. I blame QVC if they send out poor quality items.

Super Contributor
Pardon me....it is SUSAN'S line....she is the one that OKs what is approved....Susan is the person at fault if quality is not there. It reflects on her reputation.
Esteemed Contributor

I hate wasting money. If u were dissatisfied with Susan's clothing, u should have returned them. Why keep things u will never wear and enjoy? When people start complaining about QVC's products and returning them, Q may get the message. Today, everything is dumbed down. So glad I bought my nice Denim & Co. clothes and gold jewelry several years ago, when the Q's products were of good quality and reasonable prices. Susan is the face of her clothes (which I believe is owned by the Q) - so she needs to be held accountable.

Valued Contributor

I don't think her clothes are cheaply made. I buy mostly tops from her line and find they do launder well and stand the test of time.

Some tops are more looser fitting in her line, then I'll just be more selective . Sorry it turned out to be a bad experience for you.

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

As a consumer, you shouldn't be saying sorry. QVC should be saying sorry to you! You spent your hard earned money, and ended up unhappy. QVC should have better quality control.

I don't blame Susan. I blame QVC if they send out poor quality items.

I agree with this and also agree the blame falls on both QVC and SG. I also feel it's ashame that if you order something and send it back that you may get "the letter!" Is there another large retailer that sends out "the letter?"
Super Contributor

Thank goodness we all have choices. I love Susan's line. I have a pair of her pants that I love and a top that I love. I don't have much of her line because it is expensive and my lifestyle doesn't require it, but I think her clothes are well made and worth the price and I would purchase more if I could afford it.

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 piperbay said:

I don't think her clothes are cheaply made. I buy mostly tops from her line and find they do launder well and stand the test of time.

Some tops are more looser fitting in her line, then I'll just be more selective . Sorry it turned out to be a bad experience for you.

I agree.. I buy black and navy liquid knit because pet hair doesn't cling. They hold up well and look nice wash after wash. I'm wearing a black scoop neck LK essentials 3/sleeve top, cuffed boyfriend jeans and and Dr martens boots tonight. I look fashionable and no white dog hair.
Respected Contributor

I stopped buying much Susan Graver when she went to liquid knit.

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 gazelle77 said: Pardon me....it is SUSAN'S line....she is the one that OKs what is approved....Susan is the person at fault if quality is not there. It reflects on her reputation.
No, actually n QVC is also at fault if quality it not there. That is the purpose of quality control. QVC buyers are the ones that OK what is approved.