Respected Contributor

Review of the Heathered Grey Acrylic Tunic, A259108

I ordered A259108 in Small and worried it would be too snug. I wear Small in WK tops and bottoms, but Mediums in Ponte and other jackets, etc.

Well, the Small was PERFECTION. I did not want the baggy, slouchy look, but I also didn't want to be packed in like a worm. This fits just right---perfect in shoulders and shows off my waist and just skims the hips. I tried it over the Super Ponte leggings and Michael Kors Cotton Poly Tunic I was wearing and I looked in the full length mirror and thought "Yeah!"

I will wear this with my new Grey Linea Body Leggings when I go on vacation to AZ later this month.

I wish this came in more colors that appeal to me and my coloring...and too think I was not going to get this at all--I thought it was an easy pass...boy oh boy, was I wrong!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Occasional Contributor

Re: Review of the Heathered Grey Acrylic Tunic, A259108

Isn't that the truth, I think I can do without something and boom, next thing you know it's in the cart. Louis's designs are so nice, we want it all. Happy you like the sweater, I'm waiting for the mauve to come my way.

Respected Contributor

Nice!
Honored Contributor

So happy that the Small worked for you!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 JustJazzmom said:

So happy that the Small worked for you!!

Thanks, JJM, for your advice on the Tunic sizing---as you know---I had ordered Medium and changed it to a Small based on your advice! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

I had the same experience! I ordered the blue and liked it so much, I ordered another one!
Regular Contributor

I've been holding my breath Sheesh! So happy it worked out for you in small. I LOVE these sweaters!

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 ciley said:

I've been holding my breath Sheesh! So happy it worked out for you in small. I LOVE these sweaters! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

You were so right, girlfriend! I LOVE it too!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

I received the dark grey, which is gorgeous, in both a S and a M as I did not know how this would fit. I am always a M in Linea but I thought this might be too oversized. The S fit but kind of hugged my rear a little too much and it really did not look right. The M was perfect! I remember when Jacq (sp?) his wife was modeling it she had on an XS and it fit the way the S fit me. Louis said this is not her right size, it should not really fit this way and she would be a S. So if you have hips (like I do) the drape fits much better in your normal Linea size.

Valued Contributor

I wasn't feeling well today and ended up lounging around in my stone colored tunic and Louis's footless leggings (tights)? Even though it was 80* here (had air on) I was so comfortable. I love this sweater. Louis hears our requests for different types of items. So he gave us a wonder casual sweater. Hope he does this again.