Super Contributor

Hi girls I just got 4 new skinnytees colors never presented yet they are on the site now so you have no color swatch but I took a chance and they are wonderful colors the pewter/ blue is exquisite the gray is stunning and the blue is unreal the 2 berry colors are stunning orchid/pink colors so if those colors grab you i would grab while you can

enjoy{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

Wow thank you so much! I had no idea these new colors were available!

I was just raving about skinnytees on another thread!

This is great...thanks so much for posting!!

Super Contributor

Thank you so much.

I love my skinnytees. I wish we could get them in a two pack of the black.

I wonder when the new colors will actually show up. I found one of the new colors on amazon to get an idea but that was it. Darn.

Thanks again!

Super Contributor

ladies you wont be dissapointed if you are a fan like myself the colors are just so rich they are unreal I use them every day happy shopping

Trusted Contributor

On whose site? QVC? Skinnytee site? And is it the cami or the spaghetti strap version? I don't see any new colors here on QVC or the Skinnytee site? Some further explanation and help please...............thanks!!!

Occasional Contributor

I just placed my first order for Skinny Tees.....?I am a size 12/large....hope they work

????? how do you dress with your skinny tees and do you use them all year round....TIA

Super Contributor
On 10/2/2014 NiteStar said:

On whose site? QVC? Skinnytee site? And is it the cami or the spaghetti strap version? I don't see any new colors here on QVC or the Skinnytee site? Some further explanation and help please...............thanks!!!

they are on qvc type in skinnytees the set of 2 camis and today they included the color swatches but they do no justice to the tees trust me the cobalt and the blackberry set which are the 2 new ones are stunning

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see QVC offer more tops from Skinny Tees than just the camis. I know I can get anything I want which they make from their website, but the point is if QVC is positioning themselves as a place to shop for Skinny Tees, they should expand the range of what they offer. I would even welcome a set of one cami and one long sleeve tee (or some configuration other than the "same old" two camis).

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I would love to get them in a long sleeve too. Those colors sound wonderful, eager to see them.

Miata 1

Frequent Contributor

I, too, would love to see QVC offer 2-packs of long-sleeved crew neck and scoop-neck skinnytees at a decent price-point. Current QVC skinnytees offerings are good for spring and summer, but not for fall and winter. Further, skinnytees are 'size agnostic' so they make great gifts. But, who wants a tank top in the middle of winter? skinnytees' website currently shows 14 excellent color options for the scoop neck and 6 for the crew neck -- but they're $42 each which is too pricey for a layering piece.