Frequent Contributor

Well, I washed it and it looks horrible. Anybody else have an issue with the jacket after washing? It is stiff as cardboard, wrinkled and when I try to lightly rub it with my had, it has lighter streaks through it. The color is not even now but that may be because it is not completely dry in spots.

Super Contributor

Re: washable suede moto jacket

Did you follow the instructions? How exactly did you wash it?

I have two washable suedes from him and have not had a problem. It does take time to dry, I hung mine up with a fan and then fluffed for a few minutes in the dryer. I also, brush mine with a suede brush. I hope yours is ok. If not, I am sure customer service will be able to help you.

HTH

Frequent Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Rottie_mama said:

I have two washable suedes from him and have not had a problem. It does take time to dry, I hung mine up with a fan and then fluffed for a few minutes in the dryer. I also, brush mine with a suede brush. I hope yours is ok. If not, I am sure customer service will be able to help you.

HTH

I followed the directions..cold water and tumbled dry low for a few minutes, then hung to dry. Did yours wrinkle and was it stiff?

Esteemed Contributor

I have several DB's washable suede jackets and have never had a problem. As a matter of fact I was thrilled with the way they came out. I purchased the moot jacket for my daughter because it is washable and she is tough on clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

I have several of his suede washable jackets . I wash alone in cold water and if you have a low heat setting on your dryer put it in for about 10 to 15 minutes take out of dryer hang up and it comes out beautiful. Perhaps, something is wrong with your washer machine?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/30/2014 gk27 said:
On 9/30/2014 Rottie_mama said:

HTH

I followed the directions..cold water and tumbled dry low for a few minutes, then hung to dry. Did yours wrinkle and was it stiff?

My jackets never became stiff and wrinkled after washing and drying... perhaps, there is a defect with your washer and dryer as I stated before?