New Contributor

Does anyone know what designer blazer was Lisa wearing last Friday during the Tim Gunn's presentation? It was beautiful and I would like t order it. Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa's blazer last Friday

Simply Peachy: I think she was wearing one of the new GILI jackets. She had the collar popped showing the black leather backing. It's a gorgeous jacket!!!

ITEM: A257622

G.I.L.I. Herringbone Equestrian Jacket

QVC Price:

$152.00

Shipping & Handling: $9.97

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful jacket..... I am going to check it out myself and see if it is still available.

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Beautiful jacket..... I am going to check it out myself and see if it is still available.

Two color options-black & brown. Lisa said it's a Ralph Lauren inspired jacket, but washable!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor

Thank you so much Chi-town girl. You're awesome! I'll be ordering this jacket soon. It's gorgeous and they have my size.

Super Contributor

Yes, loved the jacket, it fit like a glove. Gorgeous! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I really didn't care for the horse country look..the tweed jacket

and those boots was a little too much Middleburg for me.

Respected Contributor

It was not her style at all (was tooooo tight) and she looked silly in it. I knew immediately that it was a GILI piece (and I don't even watch her shows!) because it's not something hat she would wear unless she would benefit from it- OF COURSE, she wears GILI because she knows that all of you Lisa fanatics want what she wears!

Trusted Contributor

I have that GILI blazer and its going back. Such poor quality - I will never buy another thing from that line. Its a knock off of Ralph Lauren (which I have several of) and its a horrible knock off. I always wear a size 8 in high end department store apparel and high end designer apparel. The jacket not only runs small but the arms are tight and I have normal arms. I sized up to a 10 and the arms and shoulders still fit strange. The blazer is cinched in at the waist so much so that the bottom flares out too much. In addition, its a heavy jacket - too heavy to keep on indoors and its too bulky. This jacket is way over priced and I'm sending it back. It arrived folded up like a sweater in a plastic bag. No hanger and no box. Imagine paying $172 (with tax and shipping) and its packed like this!!!!!

Macy's is having a sale and they will also match prices. I saw two woolen blazers with genuine suede collars and trim on Ralph Lauren's website that I love. He is having 25% off the "Lauren by Ralph Lauren" collection which is found in Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Macy's. One of the Ralph Lauren Jackets that I just purchased with the genuine suede, was $350 and the other is $298. Macy's matched the 25% off then gave me an addition 20% off because their sale starts tomorrow. I got the $350 jacket for about $220 and the $298 jacket for $178. They are both of exceptional quality with amazing fit They both look like $500 + blazers where as the GILI blazer looks cheap. Imagine, I bought the same price as the GILI jacket!!! They are both classic Ralph Lauren blazers that will never go out of style and will remain beautiful for a lifetime.

Super Contributor