Valued Contributor

UPS delivered while I was watching. Had to open the box immediately! Ordered the Raspberry and Black. I am a medium in Linea with broad shoulders. Medium is perfect with room for WK sweaters and a vest. FABULOUS. And for you ladies who also ordered Raspberry funnel neck sweater and shawl the color is an exact match. I couldn't tell from the lighting on Louis's sneak peeks. The black is not black, black as Louis has mentioned; there is a little charcoal threading in the fabric so this goes with black and charcoal and everything else. You are going to be so happy if you ordered this fabulous jacket at this ridiculously low price and easy pay!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} One of his best.

Super Contributor

That is fantastic, glad you are pleased! It sounds as if we are about the same size. Good to know they fit so well. I too have broad shoulders and am a medium (usually). Enjoy your goodies and wear in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't usually watch daytime but did click and there was Louis - I don't need any more coats but wish they had at least one shorter model.....model the pea jacket. As he said: these ladies are 5 foot 10 inches - so the bottom hem just covered their back side. I need longer outerwear for those cold car seats.............it would have been helpful to see how long it was on a 5' 4"" gal.

So No Sale here!

Respected Contributor

I try to check the "click here" measurements with something I already own to compare length, sweep, etc. That really helps me make considered decisions, but harder to do this during a show of course.

I too am 5'4" but unless it is a host (Marybeth is good for me to see how it will look on a curvier, shorter person) there usually is never a shorter model. I did wish they had used brunette Maria for the pea jacket too.

Nevertheless I did order one in my usual Linea size and hope it will fit as this is my favorite winter jacket style, and Louis's version is perfect.

Trusted Contributor

Oh thank you thank you for posting about the sizing of the pea jacket! I just ordered in size medium, and I was debating whether to size up or not. In the presentation Louis said to go ahead and size up if you planned to layer - while I was hemming or hawing whether to size up or stay with my usual size M, the peacock blue went to wait list. {#emotions_dlg.sad} So I grabbed my second choice in black, and added a brick red WK scarf for a little pizazz.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the fast review, HAPPY LADY. Enjoy your beautiful new jackets!

Valued Contributor
On 9/29/2014 PilatesLover said:

Oh thank you thank you for posting about the sizing of the pea jacket! I just ordered in size medium, and I was debating whether to size up or not. In the presentation Louis said to go ahead and size up if you planned to layer - while I was hemming or hawing whether to size up or stay with my usual size M, the peacock blue went to wait list. {#emotions_dlg.sad} So I grabbed my second choice in black, and added a brick red WK scarf for a little pizazz.

Louis's jackets get a little tricky for me. As a medium, in most things, I do run into a problem with the shoulders in some of his jackets. I am broad shouldered and busty and if the arm caps are set in too high the jacket pulls and is not comfortable. I measured a double breasted wool jacket I have by another designer that is almost the same measurements as this jacket including length and crossing my fingers I ordered mediums. Perfect. Since the shape is built in and allowed for in the measurements it does not pull through the midriff. I wish they would include the waist measurements. Some ladies carry their weight through the middle and that makes a big difference. But I don't like double breasted jackets that are too big because if you don't button there's all that fabric hanging open and makes you look bigger.
Hope your medium fits because I think this is a home run sell out when all the working gals get home and watch the video. I know you will love.

Respected Contributor
Awesome!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for saying the Raspberry matches the other pieces. The wrap looked like it did on the presentation but you never know. Looks like I will need to buy the wrap and hope the funnel neck sweater comes back in my size.

Super Contributor

You got MY color choices, how's the fabric ????