Super Contributor

Hi ladies, tommorrow (tuesday Sept 30) starting at midnight there will be 24 hours of all fashion on clearance prices on HSN the prices are great I shopped early

also Anthony designs is the TSV with a great sweater duster in awesome color choices I dont yet have the price but just letting all you fashionista's know ahead of time

have fun shopping

nj4jays{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

Re: 24 Hour fashion clearance

Thanks! GTK!

Honored Contributor

The TS is not up yet for ordering, but here is a photo. Not sure if these are the only colors. The green looks like a nice tone. A neat design with the look of a vest layered under the sweater. Is this a reorder? Just wonder if this fabric will pill. If anyone has an older version, would love to hear feedback. Thanks.

#ANTTHONY LIVE ON HSN TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30th SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS!!!!!! ANTTHONY'S TODAYS SPECIAL FOR #HSNFASHION KICKOFFS AT 12:01 EST TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30th AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY 1AM,5AM,7AM,8AM,11AM,12PM,4PM,5PM,10PM,11PM,EST Love is never gone <3 #OHANTTHONY! http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2be8ad73132fbd122bca37729&id=a6e9ef67e1&e=dba3f8e4a3

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

And here is the coordinating knit beret & scarf set--great price! Colors offered: black, charcoal, dark red, emerald, gold, ivory, royal blue. Now I'm wondering about the green tone. The beret/scarf look like a brighter green than the photo of the sweater. I also like the royal blue tone. Gorgeous with gray and black.

347-923

Antthony Design Originals Antthony "New Englander" Knit Beret and Scarf Set

Retail value: $47.95
HSN price: $29.90
$24.90
You save $5.00 today!
S&H: $5.20

Antthony

Antthony Antthony

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the design and style of this cardi. Enough length to wear over leggings as well as jeans and dresses. Nice fall collection!!!

358-711

Antthony Design Originals Antthony ""Crystal"" Soft Draped Knit Cardigan

$69.90
or 2 FlexPays of $34.95
S&H: $7.22

Respected Contributor

I love that ""crystal"" soft drape cardi but worried about the material @ stomach area.

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Hoovermom said:

I love that "crystal" soft drape cardi but worried about the material @ stomach area.

Yes, good point, but I would most likely wear it open the majority of the time. Love the design! Will be watching the midnight show to see the TS. I won't purchase both sweaters, so hopefully seeing it on the models will assist my final decision. Also, there is a 10 dollar off coupon code for an item 50 and up. Do a google search or search on hsn site for the code. But if you want to use it on the TS, you have to order it before midnight. Should be a fun show and looks like a winning TS offer!

Honored Contributor

His knits are beautiful, I will surely have to look at the Special Value tomorrow

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

This sweater looks nice! Thinking maybe the gray or green. Anyone familiar with his sizing? Is it similar to Q or B&M?
Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 tbelle said: This sweater looks nice! Thinking maybe the gray or green. Anyone familiar with his sizing? Is it similar to Q or B&M?
For sizing, I don't think this line runs big like many at Q. I only have his tops and they run true to size for me-closer to a B&M. But make sure to look at the sizing chart and the garment sizing info.