Valued Contributor
I recently recall reading on LDO's blog about an olive WK skirt. He was showing it with one of his new jackets (I believe the lace?). Was the olive skirt one from the past that is no longer available or is this one we can look forward to in the near future? I just ordered his olive shawl and it would be wonderful with that skirt.
Valued Contributor

Working between the morning shows and the upcoming 2pm and thought I would see what is going on here. I have several olive skirts in knit fabrication and one is WK but I don't know how long ago I bought. On my post it notes I have noted A237412 WK skirts in olive and stone are supposed to be ready in October. Will see. It was one of the waitlist items that was wait listed forever and then cancelled.

Valued Contributor
Thanks HAPPY LADY. if it showed briefly on waitlist and then disappeared, it means it will soon be available. BTW I always enjoy your posts. Your enthusiasm and joie de vivre ALWAYS shines throughSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor
On 9/29/2014 1jac said: Thanks HAPPY LADY. if it showed briefly on waitlist and then disappeared, it means it will soon be available. BTW I always enjoy your posts. Your enthusiasm and joie de vivre ALWAYS shines throughSmiley Happy

I don't know what that means but it sounds nice, so thank you.Smile

Valued Contributor
You have a zest for life!!! Mais non? I just watched the tape of Louis' appearance on PM style. When he showed the animal jacquard jacket in the new olive, he said he would be bringing an olive pencil skirt to coordinate later in the season. Mystery solved!!