Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I think Alberti did a great job with Louis. I hope Louis thinks so. Great show!

Valued Contributor

I agree. Got my approval. Loved not going through the ""putting on jackets"" ordeal that takes up valuable time. And no irrelevant chatter.

Trusted Contributor
Agree, too.
Valued Contributor

Agree---I just watched my DVR'd show. They were great together. Two handsome stylish pros!!! LOVED IT---and the clothes and jewelry of course.

KK

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Karlakaye said:

Agree---I just watched my DVR'd show. They were great together. Two handsome stylish pros!!! LOVED IT---and the clothes and jewelry of course.

KK

Very much agree with all of you! I am in my typical rush to go, but please know that I thought it went smoothly.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is both stylish and professional. Now that Louis instructed him on the proper pronunciation of Linea, he is well suited to present the line.

Trusted Contributor

Agreed, it was a good show. Alberti did not talk over or interrupt Louis - the presentation flowed well and everyone seemed to be having a good time. At 5:00 a.m. - that says a lot!

Esteemed Contributor

D-a-m-n ... missed the show. Just couldn't make myself get up at 4:00 a.m. (Central). I'll try to watch some of the videos.

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy a man showing the clothes and hosting but I thought he did a great job and he and Louis worked well together. They are a couple of professionals. Really good show with such beautiful clothes.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

I totally agree, Louis and Alberti made a fabulous team. It was so nice to see two elegantly dressed, articulate and knowledgeable men present fashion. I particularly appreciated that they talked about the clothing and they discussed how to style various pieces. They didn't fall into that blah blah blah blah "I own this" "it's so red carpet" "go to my FB page" "this is so high end" garbage that almost all the female hosts resort to. It's so bad that when I do watch fashion on QVC, I have to mute it. This morning's show with Louis and Alberti was excellent!