Valued Contributor

I admit it - I have been in love with George Clooney forever - those blue eyes his great personality - I'm sure many of us had held out hope - but alas today he was married to a beautiful woman.

It was fun to dream !!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor
He is a dish! As he's aged, he reminds me of Cary Grant....the dapper fellow with the engaging smile. Swoon. I hope they are happy together for years.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

True!

and I wonder why her and not the other girlfriends.

Super Contributor

I have been looking online for a photo of the bride, but nothing. With Anna Wintour there, I'll bet that the only photos will be in Vogue.

Super Contributor

ick. Never was interested. Can't act, either. They just give him the same role to suit his drab, matter-of-fact monotone voice. But he's got the women's votes when he runs for office some day. Marketing works.

Respected Contributor

just4me: The Daily Mail carries at least one photo and story of Clooney's bride most days. You can probably see her now if you go over there. They are putting on a lavish wedding in I believe Italy and the Mail reports on that daily. I only see the headlines because I couldn't care less about them.

Respected Contributor
One thing for sure with Clooney.... He's beyond the description of having experience where women are concerned. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

I've had a crush on George since his ER days

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I think he's hot and I also think he's a very good actor!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 9/27/2014 betteb said:

I've had a crush on George since his ER days

me too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"