New Contributor

A81973 "Susan Graver Faux Leather Washed Metallic Zip Front Jacket"

Does anyone know exactly how many colors this jacket was available in?

The video is no longer available.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A81973 ""Susan Graver Faux Leather Washed Metallic Zip Front Jacket""

Can't tell you how many colors, but I have this jacket in two colors -- bronze and pewter, I think. I believe that there was a blue version, and probably several others. I like this jacket so much that I ended up giving away my leather jackets and keeping them.

Respected Contributor

I own the pewter and bronze.I got them on ebay . I still love them and even my boss(a Neiman/Birdie shopper said she loved my leather jacket(pewter). Other colors I recall were black,copper,and maybe a navy??
Trusted Contributor

This is a funny coincidence! Just this morning I tried on my brown jacket & was completely pleased with how it looked with s new Linea oversized sweater. That is one of the best jackets I ever bought, and it still looks like new, as does another faux leather,a black moto-like jacket. I believe the colors may have been all metallic names. There was a copper I think, bronze, pewter & one more.
Occasional Contributor

I just can't purchase anything from Susan Graver because her presentation is so obnoxious; she continually talks over the host and the callers. When she comes on air, I turn QVC off. Sometimes when I am searching or browsing the web, I see an item that looks nice, like this one, but I just can't purchase because of the vendor. Would someone please teach her basic manners. DO NOT TALK WHEN OTHERS ARE TALKING!

Respected Contributor

MT Mom, if I let that stop me I would have missed out on this great jacket. It has been my go-to for years. It still looks great.
Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 LindaLatte said:

Can't tell you how many colors, but I have this jacket in two colors -- bronze and pewter, I think. I believe that there was a blue version, and probably several others. I like this jacket so much that I ended up giving away my leather jackets and keeping them.

I have this in blue and a bronze (if it's the same jacket.) I love these better than leather.

Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 MT Mom said:

I just can't purchase anything from Susan Graver because her presentation is so obnoxious; she continually talks over the host and the callers. When she comes on air, I turn QVC off. Sometimes when I am searching or browsing the web, I see an item that looks nice, like this one, but I just can't purchase because of the vendor. Would someone please teach her basic manners. DO NOT TALK WHEN OTHERS ARE TALKING!

I'll tell you the same thing I used to tell my brother when he complained he didn't like something on the dinner table - "more for the rest of us"

For all my life prior to QVC's bringing on the vendors, I dressed myself with no idea what personality a designer or manufacturer had - worked well then and it works well now to ignore what bothers me. Susan doesn't, but there are some who do. So what? I'm not bringing them home to live with me!

Super Contributor

This is the jacket I posted about earlier .... the one that's peeling. I have it in pewter. It started cracking and peeling around the collar and suddenly patches of "leather" are falling off the back. I think those of you who have it and love it will someday be as shocked and disappointed as I am. I did a little research and found so many others who've had the same problem with this jacket, there's even a blog regarding it. People have contacted both Susan Graver and QVC about it with no help. So enjoy it while it's still in one piece!

Esteemed Contributor

I can not believe anyone would gave away there real leather jackets for that. Of course it is going to start peeling it is plastic.