Respected Contributor
Caught some on my lunch break, but horribly slow wifi...she is coming on I think at 8 pm ET
Esteemed Contributor

Hey Mustangshar!

I will be watching with you. This afternoon I picked up the boiled wool blend cape in Lacquer Red that sold out in minutes last year.

$10.00 off $50.00 with code 114390. And don't forget Mr. Rebates- 6% back.

Respected Contributor
You got that cape! It looks beautiful!! I got the red zip Cardi, 2 butterfly T necks, red boot cut pant.....I'm checking for another credit card, LOL! The cocoons are gorgeous too. I'd love to get that cape! I'm still thinking, it's gorgeous.
Honored Contributor

I have her butterfly sweater/tee ( I think its called a Tee) very soft and even tho I don't like the hi low look I really like that sweater.

Respected Contributor
I have those marled knit butterfly sweaters too! They are sooooo soft aren't they? I seriously would like everything in this collection!
Honored Contributor

hi ladies......so mad that i missed out on two pieces i really wanted......hope someone does a return or some more come back into stock. i wanted the goldenrod in the drama knit kimono and i also wanted the jacquard animal print cardigan, both gone and no waitlist.

i have ordered another butterfly v neck tee in black, the jacquard origami reversible vest, and the satin topper jacket with the print chiffon lining in copper.

LOL probably not done yet!

i have the boiled wool cape in red from last year.....i cannot tell you how much i have worn it! i am tempted to get another color. i dont like heavy bulky coats too much anymore and this worked out well for me!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Sunshine! That goldenrod topper was really gorgeous, I hope someone changes their mind and you could grab it. I'm excited for you, got some niece pieces. This morning I bought the claret red pieces and tonight, I grabbed another credit card and got that Aubergine cape, aubergine butterfly T neck and aubergine boot cut! I'm really excited about this collection . Her clothes are just wonderful!
Honored Contributor

LOL i am thinking about another round and switching credit cards also! i have to keep in mind though that antthony is up next week and he is going to have a TS also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I haven't seen a lot from her lately that I've been impressed with.

Occasional Contributor
I picked this up in the Goldenrod a few weeks ago and returned it. The material and color were georgeous and it was very well made but for me an odd fit. I'm 5'10" and the side slits were way up on the hip and the front panels really fell forward and it just wasn't an attractive fit. Wanted it to work because it was beautiful but sadly, it didn't. So hang in there some may be returned.