Super Contributor

2014 Russian Inspired Eggs - NEW ITEM!!!

If you are so inclined, a new item just appeared H203201. These look adorable to hang on the Christmas tree. They are a little pricey but I'm ordering.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2014 Russian Inspired Eggs - NEW ITEM!!!

Thx for the notice! Gorgeous and nice packaging. Perfect for gifts!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wish Q would schedule a Joan Rivers show to present the new items. Certainly enough new items for a show. Does anyone have any info from david dangle or Q about new shows?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Chi-Town Girl: It would be nice........I think that we would all appreciate a JR show with many of the items that she put so much work and thought into. I'm thinking that Joan would want us to see, purchase, and enjoy her new items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 ROMARY said:

Chi-Town Girl: It would be nice........I think that we would all appreciate a JR show with many of the items that she put so much work and thought into. I'm thinking that Joan would want us to see, purchase, and enjoy her new items.

Let's keep posting our requests and keep this topic fresh. I will monitor for new items and post when I'm available. Cheers!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, kahootz - ordered! They'll go perfectly on my Norfolk Island Pine and of course are a great remembrance. Might be out year-round.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 ROMARY said:

I think she would also. I do hope QVC lets fans know one way or the other if Joan's line will be continuing. I'm sure many of the things in production at the time of Joan's sudden passing will be made available but it seems QVC really hasn't addressed if or how long the line will continue and they owe Joan fans and Joan shoppers some idea
Honored Contributor

It says they are "Russian-inspired" and "Imported," but doesn't say where they were made. Do you think it was China? In any case, I'm not so sure we should be supporting anything Russian at this point. Further, Ukrainian eggs - Pysanky - are better.

Honored Contributor

They make nice Christmas ornaments.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this. I have the other sets of egg ornaments that Joan offered. I ordered to add these. The ones that I have are gorgeous and I'm sure these will be too.