Honored Contributor

Stories.....by Kelly Osbourne

Her clothing items are now showing up on-line at HSN. Not sure if what is in the system is everything. Outside of a distressed sheath dress that I think is pretty but not for my figure, I'm unimpressed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stories.....by Kelly Osbourne

I'm not crazy about it either.

Super Contributor

I wonder how many ""celeb fashionistas"" buy their style and who are actually creative. Just curious.

Respected Contributor

Kelly O is selling clothing???? Oh, come on....

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Luvmycats said:

Kelly O is selling clothing???? Oh, come on....

I didn't make it up. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I also like the distressed sheath dress--love the cut of the neckline & sleeves. I wish Kelly all the best, and success for her new venture!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

She has a few items up. That dress is cute. Not my style, I don't have the body for it anymore. WahWah

I too would love to know who actually designs their lines and who just sticks their names on the labels. Hmmmm????

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Cookie06 said:

She has a few items up. That dress is cute. Not my style, I don't have the body for it anymore. WahWah

I too would love to know who actually designs their lines and who just sticks their names on the labels. Hmmmm????

Yes, good question about the design source. I think Giulana is involved with her designs, given her family background and how she handles her shows. Others like NeNe I think are being "used" for their name/fan base to market and sell clothing designed for them. Wonder if Giuliana is involved with Kelly's line.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Yes, good question about the design source. I think Giulana is involved with her designs, given her family background and how she handles her shows. Others like NeNe I think are being "used" for their name/fan base to market and sell clothing designed for them. Wonder if Giuliana is involved with Kelly's line.

She might have helped her. They are fairly good friends. I have no idea which celebrities actually design clothing. I don't even know if Joan did. Though she has great fashion sense and was always beautifully dressed. I remember one time watching Serena Williams (when she first came to HSN) and she didn't know what material one of her clothing was. I remember thinking that you think she would know something that if she designed it....

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 songbird said:
On 9/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

She might have helped her. They are fairly good friends. I have no idea which celebrities actually design clothing. I don't even know if Joan did. Though she has great fashion sense and was always beautifully dressed. I remember one time watching Serena Williams (when she first came to HSN) and she didn't know what material one of her clothing was. I remember thinking that you think she would know something that if she designed it....

Yes and lol about Serena's lack of knowledge about details of her line. She was even visibly in disbelief about the low pricing for her leggings. It was funny. Serena's leggings are awesome! I see the same behavior with Isaac Mizrahi. Sometimes I will watch his show that follows PM Style on Monday's--he is not good hiding his lack of familiarity with certain items.