Contributor

Has Karen Green left or are there two reps now? Always thought she was so down to earth and great at selling the product.

Valued Contributor
I've been curious, too. Karen hasn't been on air in weeks, maybe months, but I've never heard anyone mention her whereabouts. I assume she no longer represents the line.
Honored Contributor

they let her go.

posted in early september via facebook.

Karen Greene - Legacy for QVC

Hi D,
Thank you very much for your note. I appreciate it. The folks at Legacy have decided to go with a different on air guest. So I won't be back on QVC with Legacy. I may see you next year with a different product though. Thanks
again for thinking of me and taking the time to write.
Have a beautiful fall!
Sincerely, Karen

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I thought Karen had become very ill.

Contributor

Disappointing. And they wonder why there isn't brand loyalty any longer? Thanks for the information.

Super Contributor
Wow, I always thought she did a great job!
Respected Contributor

It's a bit shocking when a long-time vendor is dropped (I'm also thinking of when Birkenstock got rid of Sally). I always liked Karen -- hard to know what the thinking was. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she wasn't local (if I recall correctly).

Super Contributor

I liked Karen too. I was sorry to hear she won't be coming back.

I thought she always did such a good job describing the product and she always looked so cute in the tights she was selling. She really looked so color coordinated with her clothing and the tights, it often gave me ideas of how I could wear my tights. I love Legacy tights and for many years I also loved and bought their bodyshaper and light control top pantyhose, which were the best pantyhose! I know not many people wear them anymore but for years in the late 80s? was it and 90s I wore those pantyhose to work every day and they wore like IRON. I would wash them and wear them and they just never got a run, really worth the money and they looked great and felt so good on.

I also purchased their socks and other bodyshaper products over the years and thought they were great quality for the price.

I hope we will still see Legacy at QVC and I hope Karen has a great new job lined up!

Respected Contributor

She used to sell stationary-Years ago

Valued Contributor
On 9/23/2014 jonbon said:

It's a bit shocking when a long-time vendor is dropped (I'm also thinking of when Birkenstock got rid of Sally). I always liked Karen -- hard to know what the thinking was. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she wasn't local (if I recall correctly).

She lives in Colorado....you're right.