Trusted Contributor

My New Discussion RE: Isaac and Shawn Started at 10:38 has been Poofed!

I had mentioned enjoying Isaac's talk show of long ago, went off to YouTube to check for videos of his show, and when I returned here my comments and those of other posters had vanished. Someone ("webbie"??) must not have liked my comments RE: Shawn. Hmmm.....

Honored Contributor

Re: My New Discussion RE: Isaac and Shawn Started at 10:38 has been Poofed!

Such censorship seems unusual - they oftentimes allow opinions that aren't flattering. Well, for what it's worth, I agreed with you.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for "risking" a comment here. I like Isaac's shows very much and believe that he should be able to describe his designs w/o being interrupted. Actually, I would much rather hear all the designers on QVC talk about their products and have the QVC hosts add sizing, color and pricing information from time to time. The designers are so knowledgeable and I find it annoying when show hosts act as though they are even more knowledgeable.

Respected Contributor

People shouldn't go around saying that so and so loathes so and so, when in fact they don't know that at all.

Trusted Contributor

BTW, in reference to your comment that they often allow unfavorable comments, I was on the "Courtney's Wedding Dress" discussion and so many of the comments were not only unfavorable, but hateful... and that discussion is still up!

Valued Contributor

On 9/22/2014 sparklestar said:

People shouldn't go around saying that so and so loathes so and so, when in fact they don't know that at all.

ITA. People also shouldn't restart poofed threads according to Webbies standards list.

Trusted Contributor

FYI: This is not a restart of my previously poofed discussion. I have not reiterated my previous commentary; I have simply made reference to it being poofed in the title.

Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 seaside shopper said:

Thank you for "risking" a comment here. I like Isaac's shows very much and believe that he should be able to describe his designs w/o being interrupted. Actually, I would much rather hear all the designers on QVC talk about their products and have the QVC hosts add sizing, color and pricing information from time to time. The designers are so knowledgeable and I find it annoying when show hosts act as though they are even more knowledgeable.

ITA
Sorry-I was agreeing with seaside shopper- but when my comment posted - it was not what I typed. Strange.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/22/2014 JackieBlue said:
On 9/22/2014 seaside shopper said:

ITA
Sorry-I was agreeing with seaside shopper- but when my comment posted - it was not what I typed. Strange.

That is very strange! I wonder how that happened...

Trusted Contributor

Webbie, or people who are overly sensitive to views they don't hold, often poof comments/threads. Just view it for what it is when they do that . . . the old fact, truth hurts those who are wrong. It's America, any adult should know all of us won't agree all of the time. Censoring is kin to communism in my book.