Super Contributor

Really tired of the sunglasses on isaac's models

Time for a change.
Valued Contributor

Re: Really tired of the sunglasses on isaac's models

I have to agree with you! While sunglasses are appropriate for some of the outfits I don't think all outfits need to be accessorized with sunglasses. LDO uses sunglasses on his models as well. If they were outside it would be a different story. I guess all those studio lights are just to much. JMHO
Frequent Contributor

Exactly! And are they his designs? I don't recall any sunglasses presentations but if they are his design then at least it would make sense.
Respected Contributor

Maybe they're future so bright they gotta wear shades! Lol Smiley Happy I always thinks it's odd when I'm out and about and I see people who are inside a store and still have their sunglasses on.
Respected Contributor

Sunglasses,scarves as thick as neck braces..looks ridiculous. As Isaac would say..."STOOOOP!".
Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 wvumountiefan said: Maybe they're future so bright they gotta wear shades! Lol Smiley Happy I always thinks it's odd when I'm out and about and I see people who are inside a store and still have their sunglasses on.

I have photochromic lenses in my eyeglasses because I'm sensitive to light.

Indoor fluorescent lights can darken the lenses almost as much as sunlight.

Respected Contributor

THe glasses don't bother me a bit and, YES they are Isaac's! I think many of the outfits look more chic paired w/ glasses.

Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Kathleen said:
On 9/22/2014 wvumountiefan said: Maybe they're future so bright they gotta wear shades! Lol Smiley Happy I always thinks it's odd when I'm out and about and I see people who are inside a store and still have their sunglasses on.

I have photochromic lenses in my eyeglasses because I'm sensitive to light.

Indoor fluorescent lights can darken the lenses almost as much as sunlight.

I should have clarified as I wasn't calling out anyone. My comment was geared toward younger kids and adults. I think most people when they see someone in a building wearing sunglasses can tell if they're wearing them because they need them it if they think they're young and cool. I in no way was making fun or questioning someone's inability to see or sensitivity to light. Sorry if it offended you. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

It's completes the outfit. It's part of the total look. I don't mind it.

I've been saying this to myself for the longest time, mostly on your shows but others as well. I think the stylist needs to lose their job. It looks so stupid and distracts from the clothing that you are trying to sell. They do NOT need to be wearing sunglasses. PLEASE STOP! I am 72 yrs. young and member of QVC for as long as it has been on the air. Actually I worked for 8 years in this building when Norcross Greeting Cards moved down from NYC, until they went bankrupt. Many sentimental memories in this building. Anyway, Isaac, please stop the sunglasses!!! PLEASE and thank you!

June Givler

West Chester, PA