Super Contributor
Mary Beth & LR have pics posted on Facebook of Courtney in her wedding gown. She looked stunning! Mark Zuninno designed the dress & it's gorgeous! I was more interested in seeing the dress than the people & it certainly did not disappoint!
Valued Contributor

Re: Courtney's Wedding Dress

Loved the dress, very feminine and flattering. It's so functional to have the skirt come off the dress for later in the evening. The weather was perfect in GA too.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, I don't usually go over there. Courtney's dress was beautiful! Lisa and Mary Beth looked great too.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Susan Graver posted this. You can't get the full effect of the dress with the photos taken from the front.

Photo: Courtney Cason QVC's first dance :) There was so much love in the room last night. What a beautiful, magical event... Congratulations! #courtneysaysido

Lisa R. looked gorgeous in that beautifully cut black dress in the photo in the previous post.

Honored Contributor

I wish I know how to copy pics here from facebook, I'd post the one of Mary Beth and Lisa

hint hint

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 jaxs mom said:

I wish I know how to copy pics here from facebook, I'd post the one of Mary Beth and Lisa

hint hint

Put the cursor over the photo, right click the mouse, choose copy image, come back here, right click the mouse again, then hit control-V.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor