Respected Contributor

Gorgeous Tunic Sweater Available on Q - A259108

This Sweater is Gorgeous - in all colour options!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pullover V Neck Sweater

Respected Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Tunic Sweater Available on Q - A259108

Love this sweater. Love that it's now available! Thanks for posting!

Edit: Ordered the stone, blue and grey. A long sweater over a maxi skirt, pencil skirt or jeans is a popular "look" this season, and I can't think of anything more versatile or comfortable. For those of you who do leggings, this is the perfect match.

Regular Contributor

Being allergic to wool and most cashmere, I'm thrilled to see this sweater!! I ordered it in the stone ! I love high quality acrylic - it looks like wool- is easy care and no itching!!
Valued Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Suzzeee said: Being allergic to wool and most cashmere, I'm thrilled to see this sweater!! I ordered it in the stone ! I love high quality acrylic - it looks like wool- is easy care and no itching!!

Hi Suzzeee, I agree about being thrilled with this sweater. The perfect match with the new Linea Body leggings and jeans.

Even though I love the looks of wool and cashmere, I break out in hives if they touch my skin. I am so happy to be offered this sweater. Now to decide what color, they are all lovely! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

Two pair are coming home....Persian blue and heather grey. Thanks for posting!
Respected Contributor

Great colors and cut, hate the fabric. Enjoy, girls.

Super Contributor

Darn. This is mostly acrylic. I am so disappointed. This is a pass for me, but it is lovely. Enjoy ladies if you get it. I love the look of it but I just can't tolerate the acrylic content. I just hate acrylic so much.

I wish this tunic had been done in a different fabrication, I would have purchased it.

Trusted Contributor

I justified three colors because the farmers almanac says the winter is going to be brutal again this year and living in the Midwest, I need to stay warm! So, Persian blue, grey and stone will be coming home to me!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Plus I had to have something to wear with the leggings, right?!

Respected Contributor

I love that blue, I just cannot decide. I think I will wait for reviews.
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Darn. This is mostly acrylic. I am so disappointed. This is a pass for me, but it is lovely. Enjoy ladies if you get it. I love the look of it but I just can't tolerate the acrylic content. I just hate acrylic so much.

I wish this tunic had been done in a different fabrication, I would have purchased it.

I'm with you. Oh well. I might buy one of the DG2 navy heather boyfriend sweaters that is the TS today on HSN. The fabric is cotton, rayon, and nylon.