Frequent Contributor

Posting or Attaching Photo to Forum

How do you do that? When I click on the link for photo in the text editor here, it asks for a URL. I'm wanting to take it from my computer. Anyone know how?

Valued Contributor

Re: Posting or Attaching Photo to Forum

I only know how to copy pics from the internet, since they do ask for the URL to the picture... was curious myself...

Super Contributor

Just drag and drop from wherever they are on your computer.

Honored Contributor

I use Tiny Pic. You click on browse to find the photo on your computer whether it's in a folder in your pictures library or saved to your desktop, click on the link, go down & click on message board under resize, click upload enter word, click upload now & copy & paste the pic. I hate that they changed the upload now & want you to listen to ad to get the word to enter. I just keep clicking on it until a word pops up. I know a lot of people also use Photobucket. I have never used that so cannot give directions how to go that route.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Clover29 said:

Just drag and drop from wherever they are on your computer.

For me that works with some but not all.

Super Contributor

Open up an account at Photobucket.com.

Make sure to open your account in a nic-name as the photo's will show your name when you post them.

Download your photo from your computer to Photobucket. Press EDIT. Press RESIZE at the top of the page. In the width box, put in the number: 500. This will size your picture to the Post a Reply box here.

Press Save a copy of the picture.

Right click on the picture and press COPY. Then come to Post a Reply, right click and press PASTE.

Then hit SUBMIT. Your picture should post within the reply box. Smiley Happy