Esteemed Contributor
On Sept 19 E will celebrate Joan Day with a marathon of her best Fashion Police episodes airing 7-7. At 8 they will air a new show with Melissa, Kelly, G, and George in Joan' s honor. Get ready, Joan Rangers, it sounds like lots of laughs and of course, tears. I do miss Joan.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a nice tribute.

Trusted Contributor
Thank you so much for the info. I will tune in for sure!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Happy to hear this. Miss her.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for the info! I'm not working that day, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy! I think so many will miss Joan but how lucky we were to have her for as long as we did.

Trusted Contributor

From this article in the LA Times, Melissa will take part in the special 90 min tribute Fashion Police.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-fashion-police-marathon-joan-rivers-tri...

Trusted Contributor
Thank you so much for that information! What a wonderful thing to do! I'm sure there were many laughs and tears putting this together, and there are sure to be as well from those watching. I wonder if they will talk about the future of FP.
Super Contributor

Yes, thanks for the information, I will be watching. I grew up sneaking into the hallway to catch her filling in for Carson (I was suppose to be in bed for school the next day lol) and always "got" her sharp, biting sarcasm and humor.

I'm with lizzief - I wonder what will become of FP. It would never be the same without her, but since her daughter is the Executive Producer, I'm wondering if they will somehow continue. Strangely enough, I was thinking Dennis Basso would make a great "headmaster" for the show, if it continues. Think about it, they have similar humor, he IS a fashion insider, knows and works with the stars also, was a great friend of Joan's, and would probably be just as respected for his opinions, even if they were sometimes harsh. Just a thought I had.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/17/2014 lizzief said: Thank you so much for that information! What a wonderful thing to do! I'm sure there were many laughs and tears putting this together, and there are sure to be as well from those watching. I wonder if they will talk about the future of FP.
Just saw E! News - Giuliana said there will be an announcement at the end of the show about the future of FP.