Respected Contributor

A 230025 Linea Animal Jacquard Jacket

I just checked, and A 230025 Linea Animal Jacquard Jacket is now available to order in brown, charcoal and olive (at least, in my size small). I still have an olive on wait list, and I got an email the other day that they would keep my wait list active because more inventory was expected. I cancelled the wait list, and I'm ordering the brown, charcoal and olive.

The blue Animal Jacquard Jacket is still sold out in my size, and not available even on wait list. I wonder if that will be coming back. I ordered the brown and blue pull on ponte slim pants to go with both jackets. If the blue jacket is not coming back, I should probably return the blue pants (unless they would go with the new lace print jacket). I'll need to ask this on Louis' blog.

I'm going broke!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: A 230025 Linea Animal Jacquard Jacket

I have that jacket in grey and raspberry. Love it. I was very tempted by the olive but I purchased a olive jean jacket at Nordstrom sale. Decided two were enough for me.

Honored Contributor

I own this jacket in the brown and blue. I LOVE it! Wore them to death last winter. I will probably order the grey.

Esteemed Contributor

It is a nicely made jacket and the fit was great. My hubby liked this jacket on me...I was not a fan of how it looked on me. Gave it to my sister...who gave it to someone else. We decided it was too much animal for our bra size. LOL!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Love love love these jackets---have them in brown and blue. They are so comfortable, flattering, and versatile. They probably get more wear than anything else in my fairly sizable Linea wardrobe.

KK

Respected Contributor

I found out that the Cobalt Blue Animal Jacquard jacket was not reordered. So I guess I'll be getting the gray, brown and olive in that jacket. I'll also be returning the Cobalt Blue ponte pull on pants that I purchased to go with the Cobalt Animal Jacquard jacket (that I won't be getting).

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Lyn08 said:

I found out that the Cobalt Blue Animal Jacquard jacket was not reordered. So I guess I'll be getting the gray, brown and olive in that jacket. I'll also be returning the Cobalt Blue ponte pull on pants that I purchased to go with the Cobalt Animal Jacquard jacket (that I won't be getting).

I just listed a 1X on 'bay if anyone is interested. Blue, no shoulder pads. Worn a couple of times. Too big for me now Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

LDOlvr:

I just listed a 1X on 'bay if anyone is interested. Blue, no shoulder pads. Worn a couple of times. Too big for me now

I wish that was a small!