Super Contributor

What is the last piece of clothing/fashion you bought?

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Smile What have you purchased recently? It doesn't have to be only from QVC.

I bought the Nicole Richie cocoon jacket. Before that, it was a new pair of black ballet flats I found on clearance.

Super Contributor

Re: What is the last piece of clothing/fashion you bought?

Three pairs of SG's new lustra knit pants. A258324

I like the lustra knit with tunics because the fabric is slippery. Nothing clings.

Valued Contributor

I bought a Dooney last night. Don't ask me what possessed me, last thing I need is another purse, but what can I say about when love calls...

Maria

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Suede-Leather-Satchel-Chocolate.product.A257684.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Esteemed Contributor

My last purchase was a Joan Rivers plaid scarf--got it in two colors but had to send one back. The Brown Plaid looked online and on TV like it had dark brown in it, but when I received it, it was Black. I bought it to go with other brown and khaki pieces, I didn't need it for black. There was no real brown at all in the scarf, so I don't know why they called it that, it didn't even blend with any of my brown jeans and sweaters.

The scarves are so soft and very pretty, I kept the Blue Plaid.

Honored Contributor

An Isaac Mizrahi clearance top. Its a duplicate of one I have in another color. I always buy a few things on sale for next year. I also bought two pairs of Naturalizer shoes for Florida on clearance directly from Naturalizer. The original was from HSN.

Honored Contributor

Two pairs of jeans online from Macys . com

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Last Thursday, I bought a really nice gray tunic length sweater and a pair of dark wash trouser style jeans from Marshall's. Under $40 for both pieces! Friday I was browsing through QVC's clearance and I found and bought a "puffy" parka with a hood from Isaac's line. It was @ a great clearance price, $35 or somewhere around that price.

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased any clothing recently. It is still hot here so I am not ready to do fall shopping. I've lost weight & will need some new clothes since none of what I wore last fall fits.

The last thing(s) I bought were a pair of GV Amanda style jeans from Belk & a French terry hoodie & workout pants from NY&Co. That was at the end of June or beginning of July.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought several crew neck...long sleeve tops from Blair.com....they were on sale and free shipping...I am all set for the winterness....lol.....

I buy most of my things from the Q....however their tops are more costly...most often have 3/4 sleeves...which I hate...and then there is that s&h charge...

Trusted Contributor

2 skirts, a blouse, and a T from the Altuzarra for Target collection.