Frequent Contributor

I Need Those Leggings. Help Please

Okay so the model Adrian is wearing a pair of leggings during the Mark Fisher shoe show that I must have but cannot figure out who makes them. They look like a black stretch pant or legging with a panel of quilted faux leather on the outside of the leg. Anyone have any idea?????
Valued Contributor

Re: I Need Those Leggings. Help Please

Just did a search on the Q. Here are all the leggings with faux leather that they offer currently.

I can't tell if any of them are it or not, it's possible they aren't yet sold, or have sold out.

Contributor

I didnt see the show but I just got a pair that sounds similar at Nordstrom. Lysse leggings with a quilty/perforated panel down the side. Theyre pricy but check around. Theyre a nice substantial weight and very well made. Not a cottony cheap throw away pair. Someone on the Board talked about Lysse and I figured Id try them and theyre really worth it. Good luck. Runs.
Super Contributor

I think those were the ones by Walter Baker that were ponte knit with faux leather side accents. Hope this helps.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for advice so far. Not finding still. Did look at Nordstrom, but the ones they have aren't what I saw, although those look very nice. Perhaps they are leggings that haven't come up online or in a show yet. I'm going to get a screen grab when I find a moment and post it. Maybe that will jog some memories!

Honored Contributor

I saw an Eileen Fisher version at Belk, but it wasn't quilted.

Super Contributor

I ordered the assets